NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

I doubt we will need this I think the NFL is gonna try and have as many games on national TV as they can.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The criminals are those hosting the illegal streams, not those viewing them via livestream.

Criminals are the ones not sharing the free streams with the rest of us.

• Haha (+1) 2

I was a long time DTV subscriber starting back in 2001.  A few years ago I cut the cord and was lucky enough to live in a townhouse in South Carolina eligible for streaming only. Did that for a few years then moved. So now every year, just like I did yesterday, I go on the site and put in my old SC address to give me the green light for ST and I change my credit card address to my old SC residence just long enough to pay then switch it back to current address. Works every time. Yes its pricey but worth it to me, since I've seen every Bills game since 86. 

Just called. Got NOTHING!

They said they would send me an email if anything came available. I’m easy, all I needed was the old “ Knock $12/ month off” and I would have been happy. 

Will try again next week. This time with a cancel service opener.

I’ve been with DTV for 22 years. No credits available, asked about people getting free DTV= nothing.

On top of other BS, am pretty pissed right now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

They said they would send me an email if anything came available. I’m easy, all I needed was the old “ Knock $12/ month off” and I would have been happy. 

I’ve been with DTV for 22 years. No credits available, asked about people getting free DTV= nothing.

Just curious.  Are you still under contract or month to month?  I called last August, but was still under contract until 12/20 so they said they had nothing to offer me.  I just called a week ago, month to month now, and they gave me a good deal in like 5 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I don’t blame you. I’m mad that they are giving it to others for free and I’ve never gotten that in any year. You should have at least gotten something! Even 30-40/month sheesh. Maybe try the twitter or chat route.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Just curious.  Are you still under contract or month to month?  I called last August, but was still under contract until 12/20 so they said they had nothing to offer me.  I just called a week ago, month to month now, and they gave me a good deal in like 5 minutes.

I literally don’t know!

Where would I find this info , on my bill?, on my on line account?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Ask for customer loyalty, be complimentary on the DT service, then tell them money is really tight, and may have to cancel, most of the time you'll get a discount on bill and free ST

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Ask for customer loyalty, be complimentary on the DT service, then tell them money is really tight, and may have to cancel, most of the time you'll get a discount on bill and free ST

I’ve been getting a discount for twenty years.

I’ve gotten free twice. The lady today wouldn’t budge. I’ll get em next week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Best of luck to you. Call several times if you have to, till you are satisfied 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I live in an apartment that does not have the option for directv. I entered my address on the website to see if I can get the streaming service. I cannot. I just called and talked to someone at directv. Apparently there is nothing they can do to verify that my address should qualify for the streaming service. This seems ridiculous. I told the rep that I’m willing to pay for the service if they simply validate my address!  I’m really annoyed and frustrated. 

15 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I live in an apartment that does not have the option for directv. I entered my address on the website to see if I can get the streaming service. I cannot. I just called and talked to someone at directv. Apparently there is nothing they can do to verify that my address should qualify for the streaming service. This seems ridiculous. I told the rep that I’m willing to pay for the service if they simply validate my address!  I’m really annoyed and frustrated. 

If you are annoyed and frustrated now, wait till you become an actual customer!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 1:56 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I usually just call and ask.  It may be on your online account also.

When I re-upped last week, I said I didn't want a contract, the CSR concurred, and said he "put it in the notes" that there is no contract on my account.

You cannot find anything about your "contract" online, so it seems, yes, you need to call and ask.  More AT&T shenanigans. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 5:46 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

I got the same response as you did. I was told to call again at the end of the month. Depending on my mood at the time of the call I may just put an end to my NFL Ticket subscription. I'm tired of going through this charade every year. 

• Like (+1) 2

2017- had Directv's Sunday Ticket

2018-2019- used Sling for redzone channel and Canceled directv because I know they auto renew

2019-Sling (sunday ticket didn't auto-renew. good)

2020-notices Sunday Ticket was auto-renewed!  grrrrrrrrrrr   click the 'X' button to cancel and get a message stating "Must call to deactivate".. double grrr

Just made my yearly call(I dread it, but worth it), and for 4th straight year I accepted $60 off per month for 12 months. I'll call next week to get my annual Ticket discount(hoping I can talk them into free this year).

Side note, I see plenty of negatives on this post and I feel for ya. Best advice was already posted above, tell them "money is tight and trying to see if any promotions available, if not we may have to cancel"..  Good Luck guys!! 

Edited by Bills4life1924