Finally a good thing that there is “nothing to do in Buffalo” with new “high risk conduct” Covid rules

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

It was always a good thing. You come to Buffalo and focus on football and your family.

....and skee-ball. Don’t forget about skee-ball at Dave & Busters. 

:)

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always thought it was funny that buffalo gets criticized for nothing to do, but I live outside DC, and while it’s bigger, I don’t know what we can do here that can’t be done in buffalo? To me, the only knock would be weather (I’d prefer buffalo to DC) and exposure on national tv? Otherwise, what’s buffalo missing?

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

I always thought it was funny that buffalo gets criticized for nothing to do, but I live outside DC, and while it’s bigger, I don’t know what we can do here that can’t be done in buffalo?

Sit in traffic for three hours to go 15 miles

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

I always thought it was funny that buffalo gets criticized for nothing to do, but I live outside DC, and while it’s bigger, I don’t know what we can do here that can’t be done in buffalo? To me, the only knock would be weather (I’d prefer buffalo to DC) and exposure on national tv? Otherwise, what’s buffalo missing?

Go-go music. Trouble Funk.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

The Smithsonian, to start. ;)

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I guess an old fashion bar crawl down Elmwood wasn't fun back in the day.  Must have been a chemically induced delusion.  At least I thought I had fun. 

When I become a millionaire the 1st thing I'm going to do is the Elmwood bar crawl. A millionaires dream. Lol.

Trust me, nothing good comes of the bar crawl. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 hours ago, Augie said:

....and skee-ball. Don’t forget about skee-ball at Dave & Busters. 

:)

and doing each other...:wub:

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Nope. Did you somehow slip out of your ball and chain?

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

? So going out and having fun isn’t allowed in Buffalo?

Scotty, I'm also sorry I sacrificed your weiner for a punter we didn't get...I can sew it back on for you if you'd like:cry:

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

and doing each other...:wub:

I honestly think this is more true about people from WNY than any other place I have ever lived. It was a strange phenomenon. Wonderfully strange......

After a night at Dave & Busters, or the bowling alley....what’s next? 

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

I don't know.  I've heard Applebees is the breading ground for the Covid.  

You just earned yourself a bunch of smashed windows perpetrated by our street gang "The Bleu Chee$e Boyz" using our favorite MO...

their curbside pickup boneless wings, ordered extra extra extra crispy to further solidify there already rock hard stature, they will be dipped in ranch to ensure no wasting of bleu cheese shall occur and maximum staining of your carpets... @teef let's roll!! Wait, Happy hour is over...:cry::censored:

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I honestly think this is more true about people from WNY than any other place I have ever lived. It was a strange phenomenon. Wonderfully strange......

After a night at Dave & Busters, or the bowling alley....what’s next? 

Or Applebees...:wub: Nothing sets the mood better than that ambiance!

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Didn't one of of receivers credit his time in Buffalo for making him a Father?  "Nothing to do but each other"   Jordan Matthews?

Yes and his sons name is Jordan Nothing to do but each other Matthews Jr.

• Like (+1) 1