Whose lives has been improved by BLM winning?

On 4/25/2022 at 11:42 AM, Doc said:

Don't commit crimes.

And treat the authorities with some respect & like i do when i get pulled over keep your hands on the wheel & answer yes sir & no sir be respectful then you will probably get that in return .

If not then get their badge number & report the behavior but don't cuss them & give them a hard time then aspect to be treated with any decency that stuff goes both ways .

15 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Horrifically not true. Doesn’t make the police bad either, but just a dumb statement.

So you're claiming that people are being jailed for no reason?

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

So you're claiming that people are being jailed for no reason?

So before you try and take this down a not good place. A couple factoids for you. My brother is a federal police office and I'm very close with him. I have also dated a black woman before in a predominantly white area. I guess you're a white male? Have you ever held hands with a black female in a predominately white area? You stop feeling like you're among the people. You feel the looks as thick as the humidity on a hot Florida night.

Yes, I hate to say this Doc, but people, all people, including people like my brother are product of the environment they're raised in. All people have different levels of bias that are inherent to that environment and how they were raised, and some of those people happen to be police officers. Then sometimes those police officers happened to be raised in a bad environment for the jobs they have. Again, doesn't make police officers bad, it's just the psychology of the human mind. So some people do have to worry about unequal law enforcement depending on who they encounter. Perhaps I meet somebody who doesn't like bald white guys one day and I have to worry about the same, but if I'm a betting man I would wager this works against black people at a much higher clip than say bald white men like myself.  I got taken home when I blew a 1.8 on a breathalyzer when I was 18 years old. He just took me home. Is that what he does for everybody? Maybe, but I doubt out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

So before you try and take this down a not good place. A couple factoids for you. My brother is a federal police office and I'm very close with him. I have also dated a black woman before in a predominantly white area. I guess you're a white male? Have you ever held hands with a black female in a predominately white area? You stop feeling like you're among the people. You feel the looks as thick as the humidity on a hot Florida night.

Yes, I hate to say this Doc, but people, all people, including people like my brother are product of the environment they're raised in. All people have different levels of bias that are inherent to that environment and how they were raised, and some of those people happen to be police officers. Then sometimes those police officers happened to be raised in a bad environment for the jobs they have. Again, doesn't make police officers bad, it's just the psychology of the human mind. So some people do have to worry about unequal law enforcement depending on who they encounter. Perhaps I meet somebody who doesn't like bald white guys one day and I have to worry about the same, but if I'm a betting man I would wager this works against black people at a much higher clip than say bald white men like myself.  I got taken home when I blew a 1.8 on a breathalyzer when I was 18 years old. He just took me home. Is that what he does for everybody? Maybe, but I doubt out. 

Maybe, maybe not. Your interaction with law enforcement and the result generally ( not always) comes down to you. Oftentimes it’s a case of you get what you give. Some folks are more inclined to give the Officer a modicum of respect from the outset. Others quite the opposite and I’ll leave it at that. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, KzooMike said:

No, not a white male: I'm 1st generation Asian Indian. 

11 hours ago, Doc said:

No, not a white male: I'm 1st generation Asian Indian. 

So you aren't exactly sure how white people talk to other white people when surrounded by all white people about everybody else but white people, specifically black people? In plenty of circles it isn't overly flattering. Some aren't like this. It's pocketed to just some homes. I'm sure other races do this as well. 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This sounds like a you problem 

No. After that experience I'm 100% convinced white people treat a white male dating a black female worse than a gay man, which I suppose is progress of some kind.  

Edited by KzooMike

BLM does not care about black lives…it just took some time before people started seeing it for themselves…

Of course there are the countless black on black crime victims that BLM can’t be bothered in trying to help…

And don’t mention all the donations (to help underprivileged communities)  taken by the founders to enrich themselves, or giving them to Democrat campaigns…

But the story of the single mother, with two kids, who were nearly killed by a black man putting bullet holes in their walls, is the icing on the cake- Again, BLM comes out mourning the criminal and mocking the victim…

Keep digging your own grave, guys! 😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

So you aren't exactly sure how white people talk to other white people when surrounded by all white people about everybody else but white people, specifically black people? In plenty of circles it isn't overly flattering. Some aren't like this. It's pocketed to just some homes. I'm sure other races do this as well. 

No. After that experience I'm 100% convinced white people treat a white male dating a black female worse than a gay man, which I suppose is progress of some kind.  

Maybe they were just looking at you and then her and wondering how a 5 landed a 9? 😂 

2 hours ago, KzooMike said:

2 hours ago, KzooMike said:

What did they do to you?  Frankly I couldn't care less what people say because they say a lot of stupid *****.

ANALYSIS: TRUE. 

Of course Black lives matter, but BLM is a disaster. 

To be fair, BLM was never about helping actual black people, or about promoting justice or equality.

It’s purposes were grift, graft, and political cover for establishment-backed rioters.

This was obvious from the beginning, but it’s more obvious now.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjYW1wdXMucmVmb3JtIiwia2V5

https://campusreform.org/article?id=15366

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

ANALYSIS: TRUE. 

Of course Black lives matter, but BLM is a disaster. 

To be fair, BLM was never about helping actual black people, or about promoting justice or equality.

It’s purposes were grift, graft, and political cover for establishment-backed rioters.

This was obvious from the beginning, but it’s more obvious now.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjYW1wdXMucmVmb3JtIiwia2V5

https://campusreform.org/article?id=15366

Now do Trump 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sharon Osbourne wants refund after donating $900K to ‘scam’ Black Lives Matter

Sharon Osbourne wants her money back.

The former “The Talk” co-host agreed with Kanye West about Black Lives Matter being a “scam” when TMZ asked her about the rapper’s recent antics, from his White Lives Matter shirt to his social media tirades.

“Well, we gave $900,000 to [Black Lives Matter], and I’d like my money back please,” she told a reporter.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/07/sharon-osbourne-agrees-with-kanye-about-scam-black-lives-matter/

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone who still supports BLM at this point is dumb as rocks, it is clearly a scam organization that has only helped a few people get rich on the good intentions of others. Anyone threatening the kid is pathetic also. Lastly he spent 2 full days filming and used a total of 2 minutes of material, how many total people drove by him? It would appear that even in the most racist place in America only about 1% get upset by it.

Edited by Orlando Tim

• 7 months later...

Well how about Patrisse Cullors, BLM co-founder and self described trained Marxist, she certainly benefitted before the collective did. Not very Marxist of her, is it?

How many of our PPP commies were scammed by these grifters and donated to BLM?

C'mon @ChiGoose admit it. You know you did. @redtail hawk too.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Democrats/Leftists do nothing to help black people.  

They treat them as property, use their identity as claim and advocate/provide just enough to keep them dependent. 

That being said.. They are visible in their communities, entrenched in their cultural centers and speak to them as if they care. 

For the most part, Republicans do not.  

If you were black, who would you vote for given those conditions?

Democrats do nothing to help them..

Leftist organizations do nothing but exploit them..

But Republicans need to give them a reason to cross the aisle.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Democrats/Leftists do nothing to help black people.  

They treat them as property, use their identity as claim and advocate/provide just enough to keep them dependent. 

That being said.. They are visible in their communities, entrenched in their cultural centers and speak to them as if they care. 

For the most part, Republicans do not.  

If you were black, who would you vote for given those conditions?

Democrats do nothing to help them..

Leftist organizations do nothing but exploit them..

But Republicans need to give them a reason to cross the aisle. 

Promising free stuff is very enticing.  It's hard to beat.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Promising free stuff is very enticing.  It's hard to beat.

Agreed.  

Every Republican should study Brian Kemp in Georgia.  

He didn’t come close to winning the black vote against Stacey Abrams, but he won a sizable enough portion of black men that he has become a powerhouse Governor in the state. 

• Like (+1) 1