If Trump loses and refuses to leave

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

That's how deep their evil and stupidity runs.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

Someone is being a little B word today☝️

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Out of curiosity, what's the rent on a 750,000 home?

Probably low to mid $3,000’s.

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Thanx, even though a democrat, not a bad guy

Funny I’ve lived here for 3 years and know nothing of him.  

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Great. How many of your family members are you willing to sacrifice to be raped, drugged up, or murdered so that there's a reason to put them in prison?

You know, when we could have just tried to prevent them from crossing the border in the first place...

I've always been for border security and only allow legal immigration with proper vetting.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The "hint" that he has dropped is his claim that the election has been rigged against him. Why do you think he said it? It could just be a lashing out by the coward, but it could be more than that. 

Proof? No.

Hint? Yes.

Which election?

Honestly, I don’t hang on much of what Trump says.  And people who hate him like to call him a liar — until he’s not a liar.

I’d ask you to link what he said about an election being rigged against him, but I would also need you to tell me if he’s lying this time or telling the truth.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

This is one of the most extraordinarily stupid things I've ever seen posted here, which is truly saying something. The others are just trolling, but you seem to have a genuine problem. Keep it to yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The "hint" that he has dropped is his claim that the election has been rigged against him. Why do you think he said it? It could just be a lashing out by the coward, but it could be more than that. 

Proof? No.

Hint? Yes.

What bridge will you jump off when Trump wins reelection?

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I know the quote. Where did he call them racists?  You’re so brainwashed you type racist when you don’t mean to. 

And after you correct your dumbass mistake work on your reading comprehension. And after you’re done that come back with your mea culpa for saying Trump called Mexicans racists.

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Reading comprehension is a lost art. You’ll notice if you actually read he’s specifically talking about people that the Mexican Government is SENDING (dumping) into the United States. He is NOT referring to people who are coming here looking for jobs and freedom. Geez people.....READ!

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

What bridge will you jump off when Trump wins reelection?

If Barack became Biden's chief advisor , and Biden won , think of how republicans would react.

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

If Barack became Biden's chief advisor , and Biden won , think of how republicans would react.

Barak thinks Biden is an idiot. He said so himself. He would never work in that buffoons administration. 

Besides, we all know Trump will win reelection. 

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Barak thinks Biden is an idiot. He said so himself. He would never work in that buffoons administration. 

Trump accused Obama of treason and many insults, what better way to get even if he could help defeat Trump.

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Just the chance that Trump will win will keep Barack out of the main campaign.

He doesn't dare associate with a loser...............Legacy, don't you know.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Azalin said:

This is one of the most extraordinarily stupid things I've ever seen posted here, which is truly saying something. The others are just trolling, but you seem to have a genuine problem. Keep it to yourself. 

There was a time I was screaming for Kemp to stop his drivebys and engage in a conversation.

Boy, was I ever wrong on that one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

You know how I’d react. Hey Barack!!  Slumming it a bit??  

Obama would never take a chance like that to tarnish his reputation. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

d52cBUCupA6iWU7HFkj03s9VBjoZvQmEGgM9nPUU

That's too small.

I can't see it. ? ...................

Wait, wait, wait..........

That's what every girl I have ever dated have said to me. ?

Edited by njbuff

4 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

Accused (seditious conspiracy) with evidence to support the cause you mean.

Barrack Obama's legacy is that he is the first president in history to resist the peaceful transition of power. He's an enemy of this country and everything it stands for, not a hero despite his press. He weaponized the government against private citizens for political gain, he doubled the scope of the secret courts, he executed American citizens abroad without due process, and he got in bed with the very same moneyed interests who have sought to destroy this country from within. 

The nuttiness of this thread's topic aside (and it is nutty), anyone who still holds 44 up as a paragon of virtue or aspirational figure is likely not smart enough to be able to tie their shoes without assistance. 

Ayatollah Obama was easily the worst president in my lifetime, and that includes real winners like LBJ, Nixon and Carter

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Ayatollah Obama was easily the worst president in my lifetime, and that includes real winners like LBJ, Nixon and Carter

Carter.  The man who lead us to double digit inflation and double digit interest rates by the time he left in Jan 1981.  He also helmed a deep Recession to kick off the 1980's.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Carter.  The man who lead us to double digit inflation and double digit interest rates by the time he left in Jan 1981.  He also helmed a deep Recession to kick off the 1980's.  

Double-digit unemployment too if memory serves correctly. 

Remember the Misery Index? 

34 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That's too small.

I can't see it. ? ...................

Wait, wait, wait..........

That's what every girl I have ever dated have said to me?

I would have thought it was a different 2 letter word.................starts with N

3fa6295ebe7efc64ca1bd3c6676a44b2?s=96&d=

Trump does this

Trump doesn't do this

It's all the same to the Left.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

if 

If 

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

Barack Obama’s legacy is that he is the first president in history to resist the peaceful transition of power.

wait, what?  I’m not saying he was a good president, but I hadn’t heard about this.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Jack Kemp would argue throughout his political career to reach out to minority voters and immigrants.

Donald Trump: Mexicans are racist and WHITE POWER.

Don’t sugar coat what Trump is doing today and compare that to the legacy of Jack Kemp.

Who the f*** are you to lecture me on Kemp? How well did YOU know him? I'd be willing to bet you weren't even born yet, but I WAS THERE!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Who the f*** are you to lecture me on Kemp? How well did YOU know him? I'd be willing to bet you weren't even born yet, but I WAS THERE!

I was at the rockpile for Kemp's first game for the Bills, it was against the Dallas Texans, I remember that like it was yesterday

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ALF said:

Put them in prison or deport them . Many are needed in farming and meat packing plants that most americans  won't work.

Now why on earth would we want murderers, rapists and drug dealers working on our farms and in our meat plants. ?

But seriously. Why don’t Americans want those jobs anymore?  

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Tag them so they can debate your accusations. 

And of course it could be done. Most others likely  have more important things to do. Like pick their noses. I cleaned out the cave earlier. 

If I respected either of them, I might consider it.

All DR ever does is post tweets from people no one ever heard of and call people names, his favorite being asshat. People that take Q seriously aren't worth my time, anyway.

Reality Check "couldn't be happier" about the virus killing over 100,000 Americans. He isn't worth dog ***** on the bottom of a shoe. Anyone here not offended by that statement is no better. 

You don't engage with dog****, you remove it. 

5 hours ago, snafu said:

Which election?

Honestly, I don’t hang on much of what Trump says.  And people who hate him like to call him a liar — until he’s not a liar.

I’d ask you to link what he said about an election being rigged against him, but I would also need you to tell me if he’s lying this time or telling the truth.

It's easy enough to look up Trump saying the election is rigged against him. Whether he believes it is hard to know.

The reason he repeats it is so that if he loses he can have a built-in excuse.

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

? - LMAO - old lady is triggered 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e641485f26b048a115

Oh and Jack is rolling over in his grave right now.

Donald Trump is no KEMP. 

Please stop embarrassing yourself 

10 hours ago, Kemp said:

hahahah. You’re a dope. 

happy Fourth of July. Hope your condition improves. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Please show me a quote where he said Mexicans are rapists. 

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just now, Kemp said:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Don’t bother - I already shared the quote above but did you know, according to the Putin sympathizers - - apparently the words missing in Trumps quote is - the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT - who apparently is forcing its citizens to migrate to the US.

Dontchyaknow?

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's easy enough to look up Trump saying the election is rigged against him. Whether he believes it is hard to know.

The reason he repeats it is so that if he loses he can have a built-in excuse.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Wait, I get a “go look it up” and Jim gets an actual quote? Did Trump NOT say elections are or were rigged against him?

I’m not the one claiming that Trump says some election is or was rigged against him (you still haven’t said if it was 2016 or 2020). You really should provide some example of what you’re saying. 

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

And yet, they still continue to risk their lives to come to such an awful place. 

Weird.

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wait, I get a “go look it up” and Jim gets an actual quote? Did Trump NOT say elections are or were rigged against him?

I’m not the one claiming that Trump says some election is or was rigged against him (you still haven’t said if it was 2016 or 2020). You really should provide some example of what you’re saying. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b209ee5637feedfb75