If Trump loses and refuses to leave

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

That's how deep their evil and stupidity runs.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

Your hyperbole and name-calling aside, there is a high probability that we will not have election results on Election Night 2020. 

You will make it into a “Trump and everyone who are stupid and evil” issue, but it won’t have anything to do with Trump.

Example: Pennsylvania went to mail balloting in their primaries a month ago and there are still no results. I’m not sure NY has released official results yet, either. These are primary elections. Good luck in the general election in a Presidential and full Congressional year. See you in January. And there are likely to be several court challenges from many candidates. 

And that’s got nothing to do with the President. He could easily make things worse, but the problem won’t be his making.

In a normal year, if results are in on Election night, I don’t see Trump or his supporters causing trouble. As of today, this is a fiction of your mind. Where has Trump even hinted at something like this?

Just now, bilzfancy said:

I just think it's funny that the OP, a liberal, takes the name of a great republican

With the content and quality of his posts, I think that is disrespectful.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I just think it's funny that the OP, a liberal, takes the name of a great republican

...well 'fancy, wouldn't that be the move of honesty, integrity and to be held in the highest regard?......typical scurrilous LAMP......

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Don't i dare what? California is the epicenter of fruit-and-nutism

...yup...."Healthy snacks"......."Moonbeam & Gruseome Newsome Gummies" soon to be out.....multiple "fruit" flavors..................

Just now, BillStime said:

Kemp was a great Republican. 

Donald Trump is NOT a Republican.

Donald Trump is the ultimate Republican repudiation of Jack Kemp’s legacy

...great...."Fisher Price Wi Fi" is up and running today...........a perpetuated weekend of "verbal diarrhea" is upon us..........oh joy............

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Kemp was a great Republican. 

Donald Trump is the ultimate Republican repudiation of Jack Kemp’s legacy

And your still an ignorant idiot.

Urban Enterprise Zones was a Kemp brainstorm that Trump/Carson is using today to rebuild downtrodden areas of the cities. The Trump tax cuts were also Kempian styled.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Seattle and Minneapolis beg to differ

...and the lame Blue State leadership who did NOTHING now wants Federal dollars?.......seriously?.....send 'em 3 bags of Halite and tell him to go "pound it"......

Minnesota Gov. Walz asks Trump for disaster declaration after George Floyd riots trigger over $500M in damages

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has asked President Trump for a federal disaster declaration in his state due to “extensive fire damage” and other destruction in the unrest that followed George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody on Memorial Day.

“We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives,” Walz said in a statement Thursday. “Together, we will rebuild.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minnesota-gov-walz-trump-disaster-declaration-george-floyd-riots-500m-damages

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...great...."Fisher Price Wi Fi" is up and running today...........a perpetuated weekend of "verbal diarrhea" is upon us..........oh joy............

Great company - have lots of family and friends employed there.

Enjoy your dial up connection! 

Edited by BillStime

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Good!  They suck too!  

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

What makes you think I want to go there? :lol:

The fact that it’s the best ***** place in the country to live. But you guys keep hating on it. 

10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And your still an ignorant idiot.

Urban Enterprise Zones was a Kemp brainstorm that Trump/Carson is using today to rebuild downtrodden areas of the cities. The Trump tax cuts were also Kempian styled.

Jack Kemp would argue throughout his political career to reach out to minority voters and immigrants.

Donald Trump: Mexicans are racist and WHITE POWER.

Don’t sugar coat what Trump is doing today and compare that to the legacy of Jack Kemp.