If Trump loses and refuses to leave

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait....what?? 

Wait....what:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait....what:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Talk about gaffes

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait....what:

If you seriously don't think rapists, murderers and drug dealers are illegally crossing that border, then it's you that has a big problem

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

If you seriously don't think rapists, murderers and drug dealers are illegally crossing that border, then it's you that has a big problem

Put them in prison or deport them . Many are needed in farming and meat packing plants that most americans  won't work.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait....what:

Yeah I know the quote. Where did he call them racists?  You’re so brainwashed you type racist when you don’t mean to. 

And after you correct your dumbass mistake work on your reading comprehension. And after you’re done that come back with your mea culpa for saying Trump called Mexicans racists.

15 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Yeah, no. Too many people means too many idiots.

It’s a big state.  You can avoid the idiots if you like. What I love most about it?  Was talking to a friend in GA. She said she was trying to find an all natural bug repellent. My response?  “What’s bug repellent?”

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait....what:

Reading comprehension is a lost art. You’ll notice if you actually read he’s specifically talking about people that the Mexican Government is SENDING (dumping) into the United States. He is NOT referring to people who are coming here looking for jobs and freedom. Geez people.....READ!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ALF said:

Put them in prison or deport them . Many are needed in farming and meat packing plants that most americans  won't work.

Great. How many of your family members are you willing to sacrifice to be raped, drugged up, or murdered so that there's a reason to put them in prison?

You know, when we could have just tried to prevent them from crossing the border in the first place...

7 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Problem: The only parts of the state that are any good are the places where all the idiots are.

Sure, I could live in *Barstow*, but who in their right mind wants to do that?

California just ordered that no singing can take place in churches, I kid you not

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well I don't like to speak for the others but I think it's safe to say they have not responded because is a stupid premise and no one takes you seriously here.  

So which couple would be bet on backing Trump?  Tag them and ask them directly.  This should be interesting.  

Don't you dare..................

DR, for certain.

Pretty sure about Reality Check, and I have no doubt there are others. 

You were able to answer, so it can be done.

Edited by Kemp

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I've seen some dumb threads in my time and have even authored a couple....but this is the dumbest of them all!

Just wait....it’s still a few months until November. There’s still tons of time for the Trump Had Elvis’s Baby thread.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ALF said:
25 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Put rapists, murderers and drug dealers to work in farming and meat packing plants rather than prison or deporting them ?

?

11 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Problem: The only parts of the state that are any good are the places where all the idiots are.

Sure, I could live in *Barstow*, but who in their right mind wants to do that?

There are plenty of great parts with few idiots. Like where I live. 

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

I've seen some dumb threads in my time and have even authored a couple....but this is the dumbest of them all!

It's these braindead ignorant leftists that HATE this country to the core of their being.

Take this into context.............

If a 74 year old man loses the election, he is going to refuse to leave? Do you realize how stupid that sounds on so many levels?

I swear these leftists are mentally ill. And I say this as no Republican nor do I have any love for them either as they are allowing this cancel culture, etc bvllshit to go unfettered. 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Your hyperbole and name-calling aside, there is a high probability that we will not have election results on Election Night 2020. 

You will make it into a “Trump and everyone who are stupid and evil” issue, but it won’t have anything to do with Trump.

Example: Pennsylvania went to mail balloting in their primaries a month ago and there are still no results. I’m not sure NY has released official results yet, either. These are primary elections. Good luck in the general election in a Presidential and full Congressional year. See you in January. And there are likely to be several court challenges from many candidates. 

And that’s got nothing to do with the President. He could easily make things worse, but the problem won’t be his making.

In a normal year, if results are in on Election night, I don’t see Trump or his supporters causing trouble. As of today, this is a fiction of your mind. Where has Trump even hinted at something like this?

The "hint" that he has dropped is his claim that the election has been rigged against him. Why do you think he said it? It could just be a lashing out by the coward, but it could be more than that. 

Proof? No.

Hint? Yes.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

DR, for certain.

Pretty sure about Reality Check, and I have no doubt there are others. 

You were able to answer, so it can be done.

Tag them so they can debate your accusations. 

And of course it could be done. Most others likely  have more important things to do. Like pick their noses. I cleaned out the cave earlier.