If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Just now, Kemp said:

You think Hillary was a President who refused to leave the White House?

She bitched and moaned, yet still gave a concession speech.

Do you think Trump will give a concession speech if he loses?

If he disputes his loss, will you support him? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not sure what you're referring to but so far only one person on this thread has said they would act honorably in this worst-case scenario. Would you?

You are building a strawman based on the tiresome antics of the DEM party in the last decade.  There's nothing to suggest that Trump will refuse to leave office in January 2021 if he were to lose an election.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

As was mine. Now back to the “debate”. So you have no clue what percentage of Americans would be ok with Trump not conceding his loss. Ok fine.....sort of. You’ve been here long enough to answer this. Who of us here do you think would be ok with it and why? 

How could anyone have a grasp of a percentage of that number?

I don't know which posters would not object to Trump doing that, although there are a couple I would bet on doing that. However, you're the only one who has stated he would not support it. 

The ones who refuse to answer as you have would, seem to be, at the very least, candidates to back him in that attempt. Why else would they not answer and continually move the talk away from that? That is the topic of the thread.

I wasn't afraid to say I would honor the election results, as I did in 2016, even though I hated Trump. 

Why can't the Trump supporters here state unequivocally that they would not support an effort to subvert our democracy?  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I don't know which posters would not object to Trump doing that, although there are a couple I would bet on doing that. However, you're the only one who has stated he would not support it. 

The ones who refuse to answer as you have would, seem to be, at the very least, candidates to back him in that attempt. Why else would they not answer and continually move the talk away from that? That is the topic of the thread.

I wasn't afraid to say I would honor the election results, as I did in 2016, even though I hated Trump. 

Why can't the Trump supporters here state unequivocally that they would not support an effort to subvert our democracy?  

I think the real question is this.

If Trump loses, and he refuses to leave office, and if he has military support in doing so...and perhaps civilian support...

...what the hell are you going to do about it anyway?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

You are building a strawman based on the tiresome antics of the DEM party in the last decade.  There's nothing to suggest that Trump will refuse to leave office in January 2021 if he were to lose an election.

Then you should have no problem saying you would not support him in his effort.

You've never answered a what if question in your entire life?

Just now, Kemp said:

Then you should have no problem saying you would not support him in his effort.

You've never answered a what if question in your entire life?

I don't engage in idiotic what ifs to satisfy a fragile mind.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

If Trump loses, and he refuses to leave office, and if he has military support in doing so...and perhaps civilian support...

In your roundabout way you have finally answered that you would support a coup.

No more time wasting on you and the other one I will never address, again. Bye.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't engage in idiotic what ifs to satisfy a fragile mind.

I get it. You would support him in that effort.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

In your roundabout way you have finally answered that you would support a coup.

No more time wasting on you and the other one I will never address, again. Bye.

What it shows is that outside of sitting at home and mailing in your ballot, you are not really invested in the future of the country.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa have inspired me to understand that violence and intimidation works...

...spreading fear works...

...spreading disease works...

...looting businesses works...

You can't support the violence of the left, and cry like a baby that there is likely to be a counterforce percolating under the surface if the communist supported leftist groups get their way.

Liberty or Death is a warning...

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I get it. You would support him in that effort.

Never said that.

You're talking about a major Constitutional crisis, for which there are many legal remedies and steps.

But the baby in you can't even frame a proper hypothesis.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Never said that.

You're talking about a major Constitutional crisis, for which there are many legal remedies and steps.

But the baby in you can't even frame a proper hypothesis.

I guess you didn't notice the link at the top of this thread. I realize that most here didn't.

Edited by Kemp

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The dictator nonsense always cracks me up. Wouldn’t a dictator have imposed a heavy federal hand in dealing with Covid 19? Isn’t that the exact OPPOSITE of what Trump did by letting the States handle it at the local level? If he’s a dictator, he’s REALLY bad at it!

It is exactly the same as when they claimed that  Bush43  was  borderline ret arted  while also claiming he was a genius in  getting away with stuff.

Edited by Wacka

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

It is exactly the same as when they claimed that  Bush43  was  borderline ######ed  while also claiming he was a genius in  getting away with stuff.

??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? 

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Well I don't like to speak for the others but I think it's safe to say they have not responded because is a stupid premise and no one takes you seriously here.  

So which couple would be bet on backing Trump?  Tag them and ask them directly.  This should be interesting.  

16 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

If ifs and buts were fruits and nuts, we'd all be living in california.

Don't you dare..................

51 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Easy answer for Kemp

Temper Tantrum GIFs | Tenor

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well I don't like to speak for the others but I think it's safe to say they have not responded because is a stupid premise and no one takes you seriously here.  

We have a winner !

Who will start the inevitable......"Will Trump drop out" thread ??

Kemp ?

Section ?

Tibsy ?

Others ?

It's exciting to think of.

• Like (+1) 1