We are lucky to have Diggs over AB [title modified for Moderators]]

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1

The topic title needs some TLC... It is too generic. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...neither did I.

Just a reminder: Don’t do “crazy” just because...

I slapped every mod phrase on this dumbass topic. Don’t do it again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I personally don't get how these guys get attached to a specific helmet. I'd be spending as much money as possible to get whatever is top of the line and best at protecting brains, and if something new and better comes out I for sure would get that.

Don't screw around with protecting your brain.

5 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

He has been looking so good...BUT...I really don’t need to see him doing anymore hard cuts.  I get anxiety every time I see him do it.

I’d like to see him next in a large roll of bubble wrap before the start of the season.

28956.jpg?20191004003718

• Haha (+1) 2