We are lucky to have Diggs over AB [title modified for Moderators]]

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Don't look at profile of Donuts to prevent that.

HEY!!!!!!!!

...oh what I am I going to do.  When a man is right, he is right.  :D  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Does what exactly?  Run routes with the new team logo on it?  If so we dont have very high expectations of what a "professional does".

Yeah, Roy, it just got messed up because the thread had a previous different title, but the mods didn't like it.

In short, it was a comparison between the problems that AB was and the essential quiet we have with Diggs.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Don't look at profile of Donuts to prevent that.

16 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

I just got Peter panned 

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

HEY!!!!!!!!

...oh what I am I going to do.  When a man is right, he is right.  :D  :thumbsup:

Yeah, Roy, it just got messed up because the thread had a previous different title, but the mods didn't like it.

In short, it was a comparison between the problems that AB was and the essential quiet we have with Diggs.  

F5 F5 F5 need more Peter Pan

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, MJS said:

I personally don't get how these guys get attached to a specific helmet. I'd be spending as much money as possible to get whatever is top of the line and best at protecting brains, and if something new and better comes out I for sure would get that.

Don't screw around with protecting your brain.

cf: Mark Kelso

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Does what exactly?  Run routes with the new team logo on it?  If so we dont have very high expectations of what a "professional does".

Doing what?  PRACTICING over and over and over until he can't do it wrong.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:54 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

[won't make sense anymore, but that's fine]

...neither did I.

Just a reminder: Don’t do “crazy” just because...

Hahahaha Keep them happy ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/26/2020 at 3:23 AM, Utah John said:

This, my friends, is what a professional does.  I think Diggs is going to work out great.

I think Diggs is a high potential addition to the team, but frankly every WR in the NFL who is worth a roster spot is doing the same thing leading up to the start o training camp.