Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

35 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm glad to know you'll be so understanding if people get fired for wearing BLM clothing to work.

This ain't a new thing, especially for supporters of civil rights and social justice campaigns.  You've just got your panties in a wad because usually employees expressing reactionary ideas get away it because the execs of too many companies share those reactionary views.  Now, they literally, can't afford to continuing doing that.

Edited by SoTier

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

We all wish we were as smart and brave as you.  Courageous enough to spend 20 hours a day spinning conspiracy theories on a forum while not making an income.  

Be best.

He can't help that he's an idiot who fancies himself the king of a cesspool. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Be best.

He wasn't as bad a year or two ago, but he has become pretty obsessed with far-right conspiracy theories now.  King of a cesspool is a good way to put it.  

38 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Uh huh... I get it... you were just projecting by calling me a coward.

You’re still running from answering ... because you are a coward. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact you keep proving ;) 

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Be best.

Calling someone else an idiot, with your posting history, is hilarious :lol: 

Quick: be a sniveling asshat and try, and fail, to doxx someone again. The last time you did that it was a spectacular failure. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You’re still running from answering ... because you are a coward. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact you keep proving ;) 

DR use to engage in some reasonable dialogue, now he runs around calling everyone who does not agree with his lunatic views a coward and dishonest.  

3 hours ago, Muppy said:

It matters to Donald Trump though. The rally wasn't the optic he hoped for and as much hoopla that went into it the embarrassment won't soon be forgotten. Will it matter in the election we shall see. He seemed to fall into his usual schtick which his supporters lap up there is that. In and of itself it was only one rally I'll give you that. 

The notion that Trump's supporters, 60m strong are fleeing is silly.  

He may lose the election, who knows.  His supporters are resolute and will turn out.  

55 minutes ago, Muppy said:

again with the "numbers" which have clearly been shown prone to manipulation. Poll numbers included in my skepticism. I will from today on personally yawn at these partisan numbers on either side. The only numbers that matter are the electoral college vote numbers. And even those will be questioned as to wether or not the voters were valid or not. What a ***** up mess we are in Folks. 

Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, it won't get any better any time soon, if ever. I'm so glad I'm in my late 60s, but I fear for what my grandchildren will have to live through. It really doesn't matter who wins in November either, unless Christ comes back soon, there will be no Humpty Dumpty to put all back together.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

The desperation and fear in these "posters" is palpable.

Same words, same old pix, same old attacks.

For stating this , I  will be dismissed as a Trump zombie.........................you know,  the usual

But I was away and just read the last ten pages...................and the coordinated "it's a failure" was laughable.

Crowd pictures from before Trump came out lauded as some kind of proof.................and then repeated and repeated :lol:

The rest of the campaign should prove entertaining.

But not as entertaining as Election Day.

I look forward to these folks posting with such vigor then.

How are you today Boy Man?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not everyone who disagrees with me, only those who have consistently proven to be asshats incapable of honest discussions.

Like you, 3rdChair. Now go ***** off. 

Asshat? Try to come up with an original insult. I'm the ass hat.

• Like (+1) 1

Not everyone who disagrees with me, only those who have consistently proven to be asshats incapable of honest discussions.

Lol, a jobless person collecting money from the government making fun of me for being a lawyer?  Smooooooooth

• Like (+1) 2

I agree with most everything you say.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You’re not an asshat. You’re a defender of evil. You’re a bad person, who has proven he’d rather have kids get raped and tortured than change his position. 

That’s not an asshat. That’s a bad person with a tremendous amount of karma headed his way. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol, a jobless person collecting money from the government making fun of me for being a lawyer?  Smooooooooth

Not jobless. 

But thanks for proving my point about your dishonesty. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You’re not an asshat. You’re a defender of evil. You’re a bad person, who has proven he’d rather have kids get raped and tortured than change his position. 

That’s not an asset. That’s a bad person with a tremendous amount of karma headed his way. 

Lol

Your schtick is old hat, ass hat.

That’s not an asset. That’s a bad person with a tremendous amount of karma headed his way. 

how much tin foil do you own?  GEESH

ass hat?  Better than wearing tin foil

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not jobless. 

yes, yes.  You "write" while living off of the government.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s still the truth.

Defending the indefensible is your legacy. The great defender of pure evil, that’s your brand. Go back to laughing at raped and tortured children.

Lol

Has Tracy Beanz returned your calls yet? Must be extra lonely in Momma's basement during the pandemic.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s still the truth.

Defending the indefensible is your legacy. The great defender of pure evil, that’s your brand. Go back to laughing at raped and tortured children.

Sadly DR, no one here has any legacy from the forum besides you.  And that’s sad

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoTier said:

This ain't a new thing, especially for supporters of civil rights and social justice campaigns.  You've just got your panties in a wad because usually employees expressing reactionary ideas get away it because the execs of too many companies share those reactionary views.  Now, they literally, can't afford to continuing doing that.

Are you seriously going to pretend companies have been firing people for expressing views in support of civil rights?

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Sadly DR, no one here has any legacy from the forum besides you.  And that’s sad

Gotta give the guy/girl/bot credit, though. It runs a hilariously stupid  propaganda campaign for Trump on Twitter and it also told us Soleimani died 5 years before the main stream media confirmed it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what would you seriously expect?......half empty house means support is fading.....full house means he is ignoring social distancing and is a Covid-19 hypocrite...........pick your poison........

Well, even with the house nearly 2/3 empty, nobody in the crowd was social distancing or wearing masks.  They all crowded together in the lower levels, leaving the upper sections empty.   More importantly, it's Trump's own words that not only make him a "Covid-19 hypocrite" but a Covid-19 denier.  

7 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I love how on one hand Trump is saying how the protestors at his events won’t be treated nicely because he is a big strong man

And on the other hand the protestors scared away his fans because they are scawwwiiiie.  Bunch of pussies for fans I guess

What would you expect from people who worship a draft dodger who threatens to turn American cities into "battle spaces" and sics National Guardsmen on peace protesters after scurrying to his bunker in the WH for an impromptu "inspection"?

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Coach Gundy wore an OAN t shirt on vacation and it was a national crisis.  

He's still employed, so what's your point?

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jesus is a Spanish name. Spanish people are considered "white". They didn't mix their blood with North or South Native Americans until about 1500 years after Christ was born. 

Actually, the name Jesus is derived from the Hebrew name Yeshua via the Greek.  It's related to the name Joshua, which is fairly common in English speaking cultures.  Jesus is not all that common in Spain, but it is widely used in Latin America as a boy's name.  The Spanish Inquisition with its forced conversion of Jews coincided with the rise in popularity of the name as well as the establishment of  Spanish colonies in the New World.  Many converted ex-Jews -- called New Christians -- moved to the colonies in order to lessen their chances of running afoul of the Inquisition. 

FYI, North African Muslims, the Moors, occupied the Iberian peninsula from the eighth through fifteenth centuries.  Europeans didn't consider them "white" (see The Merchant of Venice for how Elizabethans viewed Moors).

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Shouldn't the bigger news be he thinks people who exercise their first amendment right of burning the flag should be in jail for a year?  Seems somewhat authoritarian and anti first amendment to me.  Something Republicans usually push back on.

Apparently Trump and his Trumplets only recognize the existence of one amendment -- the Second Amendment.  Everything else in the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights -- and especially the First Amendment -- doesn't matter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet I asked something of you first and you've ignored it.

I promise I'll respond to you once you've responded to me.

Do you actually know what the word "coward" means?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Well, even with the house nearly 2/3 empty, nobody in the crowd was social distancing or wearing masks.  They all crowded together in the lower levels, leaving the upper sections empty.   More importantly, it's Trump's own words that not only make him a "Covid-19 hypocrite" but a Covid-19 denier.  

What would you expect from people who worship a draft dodger who threatens to turn American cities into "battle spaces" and sics National Guardsmen on peace protesters after scurrying to his bunker in the WH for an impromptu "inspection"?

He's still employed, so what's your point?

Actually, the name Jesus is derived from the Hebrew name Yeshua via the Greek.  It's related to the name Joshua, which is fairly common in English speaking cultures.  Jesus is not all that common in Spain, but it is widely used in Latin America as a boy's name.  The Spanish Inquisition with its forced conversion of Jews coincided with the rise in popularity of the name as well as the establishment of  Spanish colonies in the New World.  Many converted ex-Jews -- called New Christians -- moved to the colonies in order to lessen their chances of running afoul of the Inquisition. 

FYI, North African Muslims, the Moors, occupied the Iberian peninsula from the eighth through fifteenth centuries.  Europeans didn't consider them "white" (see The Merchant of Venice for how Elizabethans viewed Moors).

Apparently Trump and his Trumplets only recognize the existence of one amendment -- the Second Amendment.  Everything else in the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights -- and especially the First Amendment -- doesn't matter.

Look up the name Jesus. It is spelled that way in predominately white countries. 

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jesus is a Spanish name. Spanish people are considered "white". They didn't mix their blood with North or South Native Americans until about 1500 years after Christ was born. 

Section8 likes to refer to my cork. This came about because he is preoccupied with my "equipment". He tries to insult me by claiming it is as small as a wine cork. One would think that he would at least have enough intelligence to know that claiming such knowledge puts him in a position of admitting he's at the very least a stalker and a Peeping Tom. This persistent sniffing around my cork makes me uncomfortable and I have asked him to stop but he has refused to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get rid of an obviously demented sexual harasser? I've been told that once a cork sniffer/soaker always a cork soaker/sniffer but I would hope that somewhere, somehow there are programs that could help a down on his luck attorney. Once again, any suggestions?

This is why you’re on the Snowflake List. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That’s not an asshat. That’s a bad person with a tremendous amount of karma headed his way. 

Not jobless. 

Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

ARE DEMS’ DIRTY TRICKS ACTIONABLE?

By now everyone knows that the left coordinated a phony registration scam to suppress the turnout at POTUS’ Tulsa rally. It makes me wonder if the campaign has a cognizable cause of action — and maybe even grounds for a TRO — based on the tort of “intentional interference with prospective economic advantage.” The elements vary from state to state, but courts generally holdthat the elements of the civil wrong are:

“(1) an economic relationship between the plaintiff and some third party, with the probability of future economic benefit to the plaintiff;

(2) the defendant’s knowledge of the relationship;

(3) intentional acts on the part of the defendant designed to disrupt the relationship;

(4) actual disruption of the relationship; and

(5) economic harm to the plaintiff proximately caused by the acts of the defendant.”

Sounds to me like the campaign has a reasonable case. I find it ironic that the bunch who complain about “suppression” are bragging about doing just that.

aoc-600x155.png

Projection. It’s always projection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's said this before. It's a stump speech, he's never taken action on it. I doubt he will. 

You could pry make a decent living being a pundit for the guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

Good-time Lumpy's got the blues....behind every bully is a big cry-baby!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suit

LMAO.   I heard he was PISSED off.

Attendance - 6 thousand people in a 19 thousand seat arena AND additional outdoor viewing areas for over flow.  We have over 1 Million Ticket requests!!

LMAO  :lol:

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

At the request of Donald Trump's campaign, police arrested an Oklahoma demonstrator on live television moments after she was seen praying outside the president's rally, though she said she had a ticket to attend.

Sheila Buck, who was wearing an "I Can't Breathe" T-shirt to memorialize black Americans killed by police, was accused of "trespassing" by Tulsa officers who dragged her away from the city's BOK Centre on Saturday

• Sad 1