Booger and Tess not returning for MNF

I have never been in favor of seeing another person lose their job, their livelihood. 

........then along came Booger. He was bad, but then he made Dawkins sound like a dirty player with bad intentions in the playoff game when he mildly pushed a defender chasing his QB. He’s on the “Idiot List”, along with Marshall Faulk. 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

No one, I mean no one, will ever be as bad as booger. Witten and Collinsworth come close though

Witten was terrible, Collinsworth is annoying in a much different manner

3 hours ago, Process said:

Some good news. 

Everyone's always hating on Booger. They are both awful, but I always thought Tess was worse. Calls every play like it's a last second touchdown to win the Superbowl. 

I liked Tess.  At least he was trying to bring some interesting takes.  Honestly, Booger is such a black hole of an announcer, I don't care who you put with him, they are going down... :)

So who will be the guys in the booth? They said it will be internal. Maybe Dan Orlovsky in the color commentary role? I think he’s pretty good. 

play by play is tougher. Who is already at espn that can do it?

Edited by YoloinOhio

The bigger problem, other than Booger and Tess, is that ESPN is producing an unwatchable broadcast. It doesn’t matter who is on the broadcast, it’s still another liberal abomination production from ESPN.  Sports is not their main focus anymore, and it’s a shame. Their main focus now is making sure they have checked every “minority” box, talked about every boo hoo story and eliminate the basic foundation of what they’re broadcasting......the game of football and everything that it entails.

ESPN is about entertainment, not sports. They need to cover the liberal agenda and not the basics of the game.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

I don’t get the love for Romo.

He’s not that good.

He gets attention for telling us what WILL happen.....BEFORE it happens. That was unique and demonstrated an understanding of the game no one before him had shown. I believe they told him to tone that down at some point. 

I don’t pay much attention to announcers, but Booger was the worst I can ever remember. Part of that is the idiotic comments about Dawkins. He didn’t say “technically, that’s the rule”. He implied it was dirty, and then The Booger lost me forever. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I guess it's all a matter of opinion.  I think he's better than most everyone out there.

I Agree. Romo tells us what a team should be doing in any given situation in real time. He explains why a play worked and what was excellent about a player’s performance, or what was bad about it if it didn’t. He’s just about always right. As a game analyst, Romo is pretty great. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1