Nothing to See, Here .. Move Along (Brady/Leftwich Cleared)

Gugny

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29108603/nfl-says-tom-brady-house-call-bucs-offensive-coordinator-violate-league-rules

The concern among teams that reached out to the league was that in-person instruction was taking place. A source close to the situation told ESPN last week that Brady was merely coming over to retrieve a playbook, which is consistent with the league's findings that were first reported by NFL Network.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Why is he always cheating...

Well, when you are 20 years into a career, and the league has not only made it clear that its rules do not apply to you, but also they will MAKE UP rules to benefit you in real time in the middle of a game... that's the spoiled brat you get.

• Like (+1) 10

Mostly I’d agree that there’s likely nothing to see here.  What makes me somewhat suspicious, however, is his reaction when confronted by the homeowner whose house he walked into.  

The homeowner’s account of the situation was that Brady had 2 large duffle bags with him, and when he realized he was in the wrong house he very quickly slinked out.  Not even a hand shake, autograph, or a brief conversation with the homeowner to smooth things over.  I’m not saying he should be punished for anything, but I do suspect that Brady knew he was up to something “questionable.”

And I’m not talking about just walking into the wrong house...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Gugny said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29108603/nfl-says-tom-brady-house-call-bucs-offensive-coordinator-violate-league-rules

The concern among teams that reached out to the league was that in-person instruction was taking place. A source close to the situation told ESPN last week that Brady was merely coming over to retrieve a playbook, which is consistent with the league's findings that were first reported by NFL Network.

So if he wasn't violating it when he came to pick up the playbook what about when he left it there?

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Mostly I’d agree that there’s likely nothing to see here.  What makes me somewhat suspicious, however, is his reaction when confronted by the homeowner whose house he walked into.  

The homeowner’s account of the situation was that Brady had 2 large duffle bags with him, and when he realized he was in the wrong house he very quickly slinked out.  Not even a hand shake, autograph, or a brief conversation with the homeowner to smooth things over.  I’m not saying he should be punished for anything, but I do suspect that Brady knew he was up to something “questionable.”

And I’m not talking about just walking into the wrong house...

Yeah, why the large duffle bags if he was coming over for a playbook?

• Like (+1) 3

It doesn’t make any sense to me. There are strict rules in place right from the NFL because of COVID. Why does he think he needs to go to the house of his OC to get the playbook?

The playbooks can be sent electronically right on to the players team issued iPad or Microsoft Surface tablet. There was no need for this. 

It’s not a coincidence that Brady is new and is going to be working hand in hand with Leftwich installing a whole new offense trying to win a Super Bowl in a 1-2 year window. 

Where there is smoke there is fire. NFL covering up for the golden goose again. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, why the large duffle bags if he was coming over for a playbook?

Ever since that famous Bills game, part of Brady's* regimen is to have assistant coaches throw dildos at him while he practices. So, he was probably just dropping off a supply. 

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Ever since that famous Bills game, part of Brady's* regimen is to have assistant coaches throw dildos at him while he practices. So, he was probably just dropping off a supply. 

Nice of him to supply from his personal stock.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Ha! Nice to see I am not the only one creating "Nothing to see here" threads. Thanks Gugny for making me a feel a bit better.?

• Haha (+1) 2

Breaking news: Tom Brady has been seen dumping a truckload of bodies into the Gulf of Mexico...

Goodell finds he has not broken any rules as Aaron Hernandez could not be ruled out as the murderer from beyond the grave... Always getting away on technicalities:unsure:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes