2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I love how Denver is building their offense!

AfC west about to be wiiiild.

The amount of talent at skill positions in that division is out of control. Raiders and broncos loaded up this draft. Chiefs are the chiefs plus they added an early round RB.

The addition of diggs was nice but bills definitely still have some work to do over the next couple years to catch up. Cole and Brown getting up their in age too.

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, akcash said:

Broncos have best receivers in AFC. Not Bill's lol.  Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Cortland Sutton, Noah Fant

Two guys that haven’t played a down in the NFL and a TE with 3 TDs as a rookie are better than Diggs, Beasley, Brown, and a guy that had 2 TDs as a rookie despite being picked 79 picks later?

I’ll say that’s far from proven.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, akcash said:

Broncos have best receivers in AFC. Not Bill's lol.  Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Cortland Sutton, Noah Fant

I see 13 Career total TDs In the nfl. Best in AFC? Not even the best in their own division 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

You can find players that can play both -Robertson can play both. At this round you are not getting a CB2 starter. 

Levi Wallace was a UDFA. Josh Norman was a 5th rounder. You can definitely get a guy today and McBeane has identified them before.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow. Broncs are all in on offense after ignoring it for years. Weird dynamic there now: for years they banked on defense carrying a spotty offense. Now there's holes on defense and some kind of track meet on offense. Should be fun to watch. Lock will be the breakout player in the NFL if we play in 2020.

He realized that he can’t stop KC.  Might as well try and make it so they can’t stop you either

1 minute ago, Process said:

The amount of talent at skill positions in that division is out of control. Raiders and broncos loaded up this draft. Chiefs are the chiefs plus they added an early round RB.

The addition of diggs was nice but bills definitely still have some work to do over the next couple years. Cole and Brown getting up their in age too.

This is exactly why we need to draft Golden. We need to be scoring 27 points per game and you need waves of weapons. 

Bills receivers last year were average.  Allen's production would have been better with a playmaker like DIggs.  If we add one more youngster in this draft to think of the future, that will be a good thing.  Last year's starters are both over 30 years old.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I see 13 Career total TDs In the nfl. Best in AFC? Not even saying it’s the Bills but... I would take the Chiefs and Chargers even in that division if I had to rank today 

Case Keenum and Brandon Allen (I think) and the corpse of Cool Joe.