86: R3P22 RB J.K. DOBBINS OHIO STATE

128: R4P22 WR K.J. HILL OHIO STATE

167: R5P21 CB TROY PRIDE JR. NOTRE DAME

188: R6P9 OT CHARLIE HECK NORTH CAROLINA

207: R6P28 LB EVAN WEAVER CALIFORNIA

239: R7P25 TYLER BASS GEORGIA SOUTHERN

I like it.

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

If the Bills trade up for a RB I’m going to puke. 

I think we're going to be safe from trading up for a RB..... Well maybe i'll grab a can just in case

6 hours ago, Locomark said:

Either Epenesa or Baun fall to us, we will be one mean defense next year. 

We will be one mean defense next year regardless.

we need to make sure our offense catches up with our D 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Either way I think you'll see them add a nice compliment to Singletary... may not necessarily come via the draft either.

I agree they won't go into training camp or the season with just Yeldon as a #2.  I just think they can find a good RB in the 4th or later (unless one of the two studs falls to them).

19 minutes ago, eball said:

I agree they won't go into training camp or the season with just Yeldon as a #2.  I just think they can find a good RB in the 4th or later (unless one of the two studs falls to them).

Don't forget we have the soccer guy too.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I want the best TE in the draft. That’s the 1 position on this roster I feel we are almost nowhere at. I know Knox made a few angry runs and got people all excited, but he dropped passes left and right and was invisible for weeks at a time. This franchise has never really had a truly excellent TE. Identify the best guy in the draft and find a way to make it happen. We are set at WR and the Oline is in good shape. We do need a # 2 RB but an excellent TE puts us into elite offense territory. Make it happen please.

Is there really an over the top tight end prospect in the Draft? The kid from ND doesn´t seem to be that guy... he is good but not great.

2 hours ago, Yantha said:

Curious what you guys think about DT Neville Gallimore at 54.

DT is the one position I don´t want, I feel we need playmakers especially on the other side of the ball. We just picked Oliver last year so I won´t be as excited but if he is truly BPA I´m sure I will be happy at the end. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Taylor, Akers, Dobbins, Swift whoever is there at 54 or Shenault.  That’s my hope 

Think you should add Pittman and Claypool to that list. Shenault, Claypool, and Akers have the best chance of being there. I love Swift, but no chance he is there without a trade up, imo and the cost would be prohibitive. We're not trading away the 3rd to move up.

40 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Don't forget we have the soccer guy too.

Nah, Wade played a sport where he could use his hands.  Good call though -- will be interesting to see what he learned in a year.

2 hours ago, billsherd said:

If Diggs is gone it will be either

Zack Baun, Linebacker/Edge, Wisconsin

OR

Laviska Shenault Junior, Wide Receiver, Colorado

I think Laviska could be the new and improved version of McKenzie, he does all this type of gadget plays, can line up everywhere on offense, runs pretty well also and with our current WRs he doesn´t need to be the no. 1 WO but will be at least our no. 2 when Brown or Beasly are gone. 

8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Getting a good player? Yeah, maybe but maybe not. But surely there'll be plenty of good ones still available.

But probably 60% of those guys will underachieve expectations.

That is right the Bills never picked a 2nd round pick which over performed expectations and made Hall of Fame. :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I think DL or LB in round 2

I don't see LB they signed Klein to play OLB in 7 front sets and they have Edumonds and Milano there in the nickel. I get that they might want a replacement for Milano if they feel his price for an extension is too high BUT I think that the front office is in win now mode and they would probably want a player who would have more of an impact in 2020 than a backup LB. I think the pick will be between a DE, RB, or CB. All three positions are needs and I think a good player at that position will fall to the Bills at pick 54.