Buffalo is getting a good player at 54

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

DEs - AJ, Gross-Matos

WRs - Claypool or Pittman

RBs - Taylor is my choice but the other guys are fine too

im so excited and I also realize they will pick a G or a CB. ?

This.  Aj, Gross-Matos and I’d add Uche and Taylor.  The rest of the edge guys are 3rd rd picks imo.

claypool, Pittman and I’d add shenault, Higgins and Mims.  As unlikely as it is that one falls, I wouldn’t be mad at it if we took one.

rb- Taylor, Swift, Dobbins, Akers.  In that order imo.

Clyde was my #1, but I’d be very happy with any of these 4.  All going to be excellent RBs imo.

OT- Josh Jones-  highly doubt he’s there, it would be hard to pass on him if he was.

Terell Lewis will be our pick.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsCuse said:

Agree and I can definitely see Chinn or Dugger being the pick there.  Good players, but I'm not feeling safety that early either. 

They wouldn't be traditional safeties primarily.   They would be a chess piece to move around the defense based on matchups. They would be a LB/Safety/Corner   In one player.

3 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Taylor if he’s there or Curtis Weaver. 

I don’t want any part of Weaver in round 2.

3 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You don’t think Weaver is worthy? He’s had 10 sacks a year with TFL gaining every year, all of this without a senior year. 

I don’t want to take the risk that Weaver - a player who did well at mid D1 level without obvious  athletic traits to allow him to do well in NFL - will somehow succeed.

Edited by OldTimer1960

33 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t want any part of Weaver in round 2.

I don’t want to take the risk that Weaver - a player who did well at mid D1 level without obvious  athletic traits to allow him to do well in NFL - will somehow succeed.

Agreed. Not in rd 2. He’s fine in rd 3