Sign in to follow this  
Kemp2Warlick

passing of Kemp2warlick

So sorry for your loss. May you find comfort and peace in the coming days, weeks, and years. God bless.

• Like (+1) 2

Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Thank you for letting us know.  Deepest condolences and love to you and your family. 

• Like (+1) 2

One of the all time great linebackers. My earliest fan memory was watching that great Bills championship win and big #58 saving the day RIP

Mike. What a winner and teammate. 

• Confused 3

Sorry for your loss ma’am. Thank you for letting us know that he enjoyed following the board right up to the end. It speaks to how powerful sports is and in particular our Bills. 
May he Rest In Peace. 

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t recall interacting with him specifically, but it’s always sad to lose a fellow Bills fan and TDB member! Wishing you and all of yours the best as you celebrate his life and mourn your loss. 

• Like (+1) 2

Sending love and prayers to you and your loved ones in this difficult time. I think I speak to a lot of us when I say that this is a special place to me as well. I’m in the younger crowd and I’m always fascinated to read contributions from those that witnessed all or nearly all of the Bills history. While the Bills team has let us down over and over, Bills fans almost never let me down. Rest in peace.

• Like (+1) 1

Condolences to you and your family. I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed reading the banter thrown back and forth between discordant members. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sad for your loss. I'm also sad that we lost one of our own. You're family is in my prayers!

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Condolences for your husband. I enjoyed reading his posts and perspectives. Prayers to your family during this time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like (+1) 1