Chris Harris to Chargers 2yrs $20M

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Until Tre goes down.... can never have enough CBs, but I'd rather get the depths via FA then use draft picks...

Honestly, I want their day 2 picks to be all offense.

Tre going down with suck, but I think we’d still be better than average 

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I would have given him that money to

I think it is important to note that we wont get EVERY free agent we want.....some of it comes with familiarity with coaches, relationships with agents to teams, etc etc.

Please bring Kevin Johnson back

I think it also is the fallacy of the pre-determined outcome. Harris took 10 million aav to play in LA, maybe it costs him 12 million to come play in Buffalo? Maybe he really just wanted to play in a warmer place after all those years in Denver? The Bills are a much more attractive FA destination than they were in the past because they now have the rep as being a winning team that is well run. 

However sometimes it isn't as simple as if we offered him X he would have came. Move onto the next target or simply draft a corner. 

On 3/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Virgil said:

Only 4 more than Norman?  Wow

Ridiculous when you think of it, Norman was literally one of the league's worst cbs last year. Hoping he regains his form back in McD's system at his age is asking a lot. Harris is 2 years younger at 30 and still playing well.