BmarvB

I'd say we're set at this point with:

Diggs

Brown

Beasley

Duke

Foster

Roberts

If we go WR in the 2nd or 3rd, Foster is in for a battle.  If that WR happens to be Shenault, then Roberts could be the odd man out.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

The jet sweeps that Dabs loves to run with McKenzie will now be to Brown and Diggs.

Or Roberts since he’ll be active on game days too and they started incorporating him into the sweep last season 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Or Roberts since he’ll be active on game days too and they started incorporating him into the sweep last season 

Most likely Diggs as he was the guy in Minnesota doing that. Either way I'd love to see an open set with Singletary getting the jet pass.

• Like (+1) 1

Duke, Foster and Roberts could all be in for a camp battle. Really depends on the skill set of any other acquisitions. If they get Mims/Claypool then Duke could be gone. If they get a Reagor/Bowden then Roberts could lose his job. Gonna be fun to see how this shakes out. Regardless, we now have an excellent starting three. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

If Williams can step up, he has a great chance of sticking as WR4.  Given his size, he gives the position a different dimension than the other WR’s on the roster.  

I saw an interview with DW a short while back, he knows exactly what he needs to improve on, he will likely come into camp a little lighter and tighter, that should help him. The WR room is looking really good! 

Go Bills!!!

22 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

McKenzie is out already. Foster is the next low hanging fruit, even though they just resigned him. I think Roberts stays for returns on ST.

Robert's and Duke stay. Foster could be next to go. I also think they will draft a wr in the 2nd or 3rd round.

• Like (+1) 1

Duke is our #4 right now, and honestly if that’s how the season opened I’d be good with that.  He’s got a skill set that still fits.  

But I also wont be surprised if we draft a WR with size in round 3 or 4 to compete.  And that is more a testament to the depth of talent at WR where I can see how a WR will be BPA while on clock.  

Brown has only 2 years on his deal, so adding a young developmental WR now makes sense to have a guy who can potentially step up if we need him to in 2 years.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

Depends on special teams - they just signed 2 LBs who can play there.  They'll probably bring in a safety who can help on teams as well.  If foster wins a special teams gunner job he probably makes the team and duke would be next.  If they add a guy in the draft - they'd probably be in competition with duke.  

I think Dimarco is probably gone so there's a better chance of keeping 6.  

They only have 2 running backs on the roster currently as well.  

25 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'd say we're set at this point with:

Diggs

Brown

Beasley

Duke

Foster

Roberts

If we go WR in the 2nd or 3rd, Foster is in for a battle.  If that WR happens to be Shenault, then Roberts could be the odd man out.

I think Duke and Foster should expect significant competition for their spots.  I still expect another WR will be taken by round 5 at the latest.  Could be BPA in 3rd or 4th is WR.