What's the Chance of Ex Bills Brought Back in FA ?

T master

I know i have read some reply's in other posts when Ex Bills players that were released by other teams of Bills fans voicing their opinions to bring those players back to Buffalo and i was wondering if you all think it could happen ?

Are there any ex Bills out there that you think Beane & McD might bring back ? 

Darby, Dareus, Bradham, Watkins, Goodwin, are some that come to mind do you think even though some of these players were let go by this FO would they bring them back for the right price & would they be a good fit ?

What's the chance you would bring any of the recently released players back as depth players or think due to them maturing after leaving the Bills & given the way they conducted them selves with their new teams that they could deserve another go in what McD has built during his time here ? 

Or would it be better to just let sleeping dogs lie, lay (what ever you want to call it) and just move forward  ! 

It's exceptionally slow due to the goings on around the league the possibility's of more cancellations of FA so i just thought i'd throw this out there ...

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Darby, Dareus, Bradham, Watkins, Goodwin, are some that come to mind do you think even though some of these players were let go by this FO would they bring them back for the right price & would they be a good fit ?

On that list, I'd have only mild interest in XTC and 'quise.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Bradham is a player.....don't know how old he is...wondering if he would be a legit replacement for Lorax.  Against him though, is he is a product of Schwartz D......and wondering if that skill set translates to McD's view of the world.  At least  both D's are 4-3's  He left in free agency, wasn't traded.

5 hours ago, T master said:

I know i have read some reply's in other posts when Ex Bills players that were released by other teams of Bills fans voicing their opinions to bring those players back to Buffalo and i was wondering if you all think it could happen ?

Are there any ex Bills out there that you think Beane & McD might bring back ? 

What's the chance you would bring any of the recently released players back as depth players or think due to them maturing after leaving the Bills & given the way they conducted them selves with their new teams that they could deserve another go in what McD has built during his time here ? 

Or would it be better to just let sleeping dogs lie, lay (what ever you want to call it) and just move forward  ! 

It's exceptionally slow due to the goings on around the league the possibility's of more cancellations of FA so i just thought i'd throw this out there ...

None of those named mentioned will be a Bill again.

6 hours ago, WMDman said:

I wouldnt mind having Goodwin back at the right price

I would too but I hear he is prepping for 2020 Olympics (will that still be held) so no.  His body is not strong enough for football when making himself lighter for long jump,

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/why-marquise-goodwin-49ers-parting-ways-offseason-makes-sense