Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Not sure why Bills fans get all excited and then sad during the tampering period. People should know by now that Beane and McDermott don't let things leak. We'll find out about signings when things officially open.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Not sure why Bills fans get all excited and then sad during the tampering period. People should know by now that Beane and McDermott don't let things leak. We'll find out about signings when things officially open.

That's not true... Last year the majority of our stuff was announced/leaked before the actual opening of FA. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I may be remembering wrong but we got a lot of the signings during the tampering period. Just looked up John brown signs with bills and there’s articles from the 11th and 12th of March and that’s during the tampering period last year.

Morse, Beasley, brown, feliciano, and a few others were all reported to have agreed to terms. The teams didn’t officially announce them because they can’t until the league year starts but they definitely were reports of players signing

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

I dont like it but...

Niners have #13 and #31 and then no picks until the 5th round.

Bills trade for #13, #156 and give niners #22, #54, #86

Bills draft Jeudy Lamb at 13

I fixed it for you.

I still don't like it though. 

Yikes.  Some really bad trades going on today.

NFC West is cleaning up.  AFC South is on crack.

DeForest Buckner isn't anything special.  Indy very likely could have kept that pick and gotten Derrick Brown or Javon Kinlaw, and not given out a massive contract.

• Like (+1) 1