President for life

What would you do if Don decides he would never step down?

trump-president.jpg

While at a luncheon for Republican donors at Mar-A-Lago, the President remarked that Xi Jinping being able to hold the position of China’s president for life is a step that Trump hopes America will someday follow.

Would you support it?

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

No.  Just like pass interference, or the electoral college, we don't have to revise everything because someone got butthurt once.  Eight is enough.

Indeed. Although we should all be prepared to watch the goalposts shift to "Trump's first 4 years don't count because he was under investigation"

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What would you do if Don decides he want ever step down?

trump-president.jpg

While at a luncheon for Republican donors at Mar-A-Lago, the President remarked that Xi Jinping being able to hold the position of China’s president for life is a step that Trump hopes America will someday follow.

Would you support it?

My God, of course.  I pretended he was president during the last 4 years of W and 6 of the 8 years Obama was in office. 

14 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Indeed. Although we should all be prepared to watch the goalposts shift to "Trump's first 4 years don't count because he was under investigation"

You could also say, like the Bills 2019 season, he played against mostly inferior competition and amassed a mildly suspect winning record.

• Thank you (+1) 1

He will be 74 this year and even though he seems as healthy as a ox..................................

the dopey left could very well get their wish (him being out of the Presidency) because he could be the type of person that has a quick health scare that could be fatal.

He could probably live till he is 100, but the potential for something quick and fatal is no joke for Trump and his family and supporters.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

even though he seems as healthy as a ox..................................

He's obese, has a diet of burgers, fries, and diet cokes, can't walk straight, consistently slurs his speech,  sniffs uncontrollably, and had a health scare at the end of 2019 he's doing his best to hide

Other that that - seems totally healthy

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

He's obese, has a diet of brugers, fries, and diet cokes, can't walk straight, consistently slurs his speech,  sniffs uncontrollably, and had a health scare at the end of 2019 he's doing his best to hide

Other that that - seems totally healthy

What's a bruger?

Edited by njbuff

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Weak joke - the judges combined average is 1.3/10

It was meant to be a weak joke.

No matter how weak it is, a little humor is allowed on PPP.

Even though the political differences make people nasty to one another in here.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

17 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Nonsense. 
they do this every 4 years. 
as much as I love what Trump is doing...he will be gone after 4 or 8 years. 

that was true with some and Obama 

yet Dirty Don has been using the impeachment fraud as an excuse to run 3 terms 

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What's a bruger?

Brugers Begals 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

take the blinders off Don has tweeted in multiple times  

Once again, I'm not fan of Donald Trump the person, but damn if he doesn't play you leftists like a harp from hell.

At first I thought the 'two scoops of ice cream" thing was the funniest.

Then I thought counting the number of times he sniffles during a speech was the funniest.

But the number of times you lefties ask us what we'd do if Don decides to stay in office forever is currently the funniest thing yet.

Not sure how you top yourselves, but I'm sure you'll find a way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am almost as afraid of Trump as a lame duck president.  Lord knows what favors he will bestow to his family and pals on his way out.

The election fears are heightened by Trump's coziness with Bill Barr.  Every reasonable Repub now says that this fear of Trump staying is ridiculous.  No one will stand for that.  It is over the top.  What happens if Barr comes out and agrees with Trump when he states that there were irregularities with the election?  Just as ridiculous?

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That's only the half of it.  He has arranged with the grays (aliens) to submit to life extending treatments.  Once that is done then they will transfer his brain into an android.

Amazing!  Micro-surgery, needed to work with Don's brain, is really incredible.  Hopefully the aliens will then take that stable genius brain back to their home planet for study. 

24 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am almost as afraid of Trump as a lame duck president.  Lord knows what favors he will bestow to his family and pals on his way out.

Hilarious lack of self awareness Bob. We all know Joe Biden already holds the world record for corrupt family enrichment!

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Hilarious lack of self awareness Bob. We all know Joe Biden already holds the world record for corrupt family enrichment!

Deek, I realize there is some humor in there but does the nepotism within the Trump family bother you at all?  I mean, i know Ivanka is not paid, but are you at all opposed to her flying around with her Dad and being included in events she obviously has no place?  She is clearly able to make business contacts, at the very least, with business deals almost a certainty?  If she gets a great business deal, might it be a 'gift' to help influence her dad?

What happened too with Don and Eric being political players full time these days.  Weren't they the ones running Trump business and weren't they supposed to be removed from government so as to prevent government actions being seen as possible conflicts of interest with the Trump organization?  What happened to that division?  Does that bother you?  It appears to be similar to your claims of Biden impropriety.

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Deek, I realize there is some humor in there but does the nepotism within the Trump family bother you at all?  I mean, i know Ivanka is not paid, but are you at all opposed to her flying around with her Dad and being included in events she obviously has no place?  She is clearly able to make business contacts, at the very least, with business deals almost a certainty?  If she gets a great business deal, might it be a 'gift' to help influence her dad?

What happened too with Don and Eric being political players full time these days.  Weren't they the ones running Trump business and weren't they supposed to be removed from government so as to prevent government actions being seen as possible conflicts of interest with the Trump organization?  What happened to that division?  Does that bother you?  It appears to be similar to your claims of Biden impropriety.

Rear Admiral Chelsea approves of this message.   So does the Kennedy Compound.

• Haha (+1) 1