TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

For what it's worth, the Lions phone is charged up and ready to go. We're more than happy to take a blue chip player at three, but we don't hate moving back either. We'll be over here with a pencil in our ear, stuffing whatever refreshments available into our open gullets. HMU. 

Also, I have two questions:

1- How many rounds is this?

2- How strict is the points gonna be, cause I could see some bidding wars happening and I am all about the free market.

I was going to see how the first round went and then go from there.  Probably just the one unless there’s a large demand. 

Points aren’t strict unless you get less than value.  Needs to be at least 10% plus to the person trading back 

Just now, Virgil said:

I was going to see how the first round went and then go from there.  Probably just the one unless there’s a large demand. 

Points aren’t strict unless you get less than value.  Needs to be at least 10% plus to the person trading back 

I'm always likely to vote for more rounds as long as the flow is good and people make their picks in a timely fashion. 

Got it- so premiums are allowed at the discretion of those doing the dealing? How it should be, imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I'm always likely to vote for more rounds as long as the flow is good and people make their picks in a timely fashion. 

Got it- so premiums are allowed at the discretion of those doing the dealing? How it should be, imo. 

I think maybe 2 rounds for this version and we can add additional rounds to the next one once FA gets going and we see how this goes?

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Give me anyone Virgil, if there is a spot left.  

Thanks

Are you going to be able to check the site enough during the draft?  

If so, pick a team left 

22 minutes ago, section122 said:

Mock draft time!

I will reprise my role as pats************ gm.

If not I will take any open team.  Saints, colts, bucs, vikings, whatever you need

Pata going to use their draft ammo to trade up and get Marsha’s replacement?

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

If we don’t have 9 by 5p, people can have multiple teams.  I figured this could happen since we are in the slow season 

Just so you know, I'll be at work when this starts and I'm on the Pacific coast.

I'll be ready and I can do it, just try not to have it too early.

Edited by Mark Vader

27 minutes ago, Augie said:

Does that make it a home game for you???

you want a team?

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Just so you know, I'll be at work when this starts and I'm on the Pacific coast.

I'll be ready and I can do it, just try not to have it too early.

I think it’ll happen organically and you’ll be fine. Oklahoma WR should be there and easy

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

you want a team?

I don’t follow it that closely so I come here mostly to learn. I could wing it, but I have some travel coming up and I’m not sure I’ll even be available. Thanks for doing this and good luck filling it out. 

The giants are looking to trade down and out of the 4th spot.  Anyone looking to move ahead of Miami to get Tua, offer away!

IRL, I’m praying that no one trades up and Miami gets Tua.  Not a believer that he’ll be consistently healthy 

Need 6 more owners or people willing to take on a second team 

Just now, NewEra said:

The giants are looking to trade down and out of the 4th spot.  Anyone looking to move ahead of Miami to get Tua, offer away!

IRL, I’m praying that no one trades up and Miami gets Tua.  Not a believer that he’ll be consistently healthy 

Isn’t Gettleman a notorious non-trade guy?

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Need 6 more owners or people willing to take on a second team 

Isn’t Gettleman a notorious non-trade guy?

I’ll take on a second team as long as it isn’t the Ravens.

I’m assuming we’re going to do this during the day tomorrow.... 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

Alright.  Teams are assigned and only a few have new teams.  

I’m going to change the header now, but no rush for picks until tomorrow morning. Starting at 8am tomorrow, I’ll start the 4 hour time limit per pick. 

The Bengals @Peter are on the clock 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1