Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over

TroutDog

45 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Brady was pretty horrible this year and Jarrett Stidham was really good in the preseason.

Belichick is such a miracle worker I wouldn't rule out them replacing Brady with Stidham or another veteran and once again winning the AFC East next year. 

Stidham is garbage.  Brady only played well against the Bills because he has a hard-on for them.

Just now, Captain Murica said:

We are so pathetic that had to wait for a reign of tyranny to end due to age, and not being competent ourselves. 

Yeah because the Cheaters didn't have success against other teams during their tainted reign. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And he was 14-6 with QBs not named Brady (Cassell, Jimmy, Jacoby).  Bill Bellyache is the driving force. If they run off Tommy as I suspect, they'll get someone like Bridgewater or Eli Manning or Ryan Tannehill and the train keeps rolling.  Even if Tommy does leave I suspect it rolls on until Bill retires and the cheating stops or at least the new coach is not as good at it.

No wayy he can have the sort of success he has had with Brady unless they land a great QB , which I don't see happening. 

Remember, McDaniels is likely gone too. 

Next year is our year. Next year was the year we were supposed to become legit contenders all along. 

Even though I'm still heartbroken over a missed opportunity in Hou. My optimism is super high going forward. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yeah because the Cheaters didn't have success against other teams during their tainted reign. :rolleyes:

Whats the Bills record against Brady and the pats again? I honestly don't care they "cheated", they lost a few draft picks and some $$ but came back with 6 titles.... 

28 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Most overrated QB ever. If Bellicheck had Peyton Manning, Pats win 10+ Super Bowls in a row.

You literally insinuated that a mere "top QB", as in one of several this season, could easily make the Pats better than Brady ever was, which is insane. Brady had a 18 year run as a top 3, and often top 1, QB in the league, and an unparalleled career of on-field success, almost always with offenses that would be decried anywhere else with a mere average QB. 

18 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

We are so pathetic that had to wait for a reign of tyranny to end due to age, and not being competent ourselves. 

It wasn't just the Bills. It was the entire NFL under New England's dynasty. The entire league and any non Pats* fan have been waiting. Hopefully the clock has run out on Brady and the Pats. The last 20 years have sucked. I want to see New England have another stretch like they did in the late 80's early 90's where they had 1-3 wins a season.  

Saturday felt like the end.

I'm not even so sure BB is all that, anymore. For sure, he WAS.  But remember when we all felt the same about Shula, and then the league caught up w/ him?  I kind of see that w/ BB.  His gameplans the past 2 weeks were genuinely bad, and his in-game decisions mystifying.  It's not even opinion that he was outcoached in both games, by Flores and Vrabel.  He really doesn't scare me anymore.

As for Brady, who cares if he plays for the Pats, someone else, or retires.  He was definitely NOT scary this year, and especially over the past month, and he's going to be 43.

I agree that the dynasty is done.  It wouldn't shock me at all to see the Pats end up in 3rd or 4th place next year.  

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

As we saw this year and 2017, you can make the playoffs without beating the Cheats***.  No excuse.  Cheats*** did not beat us 10 times per year during the Gailey regime or 9 times per year under Jauron.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I could see the AFCE be a 3-way fight next year. Tougher schedules, lots of west coast road games for us. MIA could be a lot better. Jets, who knows?

Is that you high football iq?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

As a Pats fan, that should make you pretty darn happy.

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Of course you wouldn't rule that out.

Shocker.

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Brady was pretty horrible this year and Jarrett Stidham was really good in the preseason.

Belichick is such a miracle worker I wouldn't rule out them replacing Brady with Stidham or another veteran and once again winning the AFC East next year. 

@jrober38 definitely wants that Thomas Brady game used dildy...

• Like (+1) 1

I predict Brady signs with the LA Chargers whose a perfect match for Brady. Brady loves throwing to Running Backs, Slot Receivers, and Tight Ends which the Chargers have in Austin Ekeler, Keenan Allen, and Hunter Henry. Chargers also have a outside receiver whose really good downfield, can high point the ball, and a legit red zone threat in Mike Williams. Phillip Rivers is a UFA in 2020, his time with the Chargers is up. Chargers have a pretty good defense. The Chargers biggest weakness is Offensive Line which I believe will be addressed this off season. Another reason why the Chargers are a great match for Brady is Los Angeles is only 6 hours away from his hometown of San Mateo. California's warm weather will help Brady. Last but certainly not least LA Chargers new SoFi Stadium set to debut in 2020. Who better to christen and promote a new stadium in a huge market like LA than Brady? I'm sure the powers that be at the NFL league office would love to see Brady in LA. All in all it's a perfect match. 

Patriots are getting old not Just Brady

by next season Edelman 33

Cannon 32

Guy 30

Collins 31

Hightower 30

McCourty(s) 33

Slater 35

Chung 33

Van Noy 30

Sanu 31

Gilmore 30

Burkhead 29

Michael Bennett 35 

on a team that wasnt that talented on offense they have a lot of age on defense not that guys cant play at 30-31 but you wouldnt want all of them

They slipped a notch when Flores left he took some assistants to Miami,  when McDaniel leaves he'll  take a few too

Already Missing Gronk they didnt have that money in the bank 3rd down or when needed Gronk go slam into a guy push off and turn around easy completion 

Myers and Harry "appear" to be nothing special and 3rd round Rb Damian Harris never played

Of course they arent going to stand pat but I dont know how much they can fix team wide through free agency and as we know they do not draft well

Brady covered up for so much partnered with knowing what's coming- (there is a reason they keep doing it even told repeatedly not to- because it works) but i think it run its course. Bill is 68 next year how much energy does he have left how many good assistant coaches can he groom?

21 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Sal is an embarrassment. He's more concerned with being liked by the Bills players and coaches than doing his job objectively. On the plus side, he's built decent biceps carrying water for the team the past decade or so. 

Sal is the one of three guys who have any idea what they are spitting out on that station the other being Nate Geary and Joe. The morning morons are laughable if you listen to any other morning show from a city with an NFL team. They love to hear themselves talk can't break down anything, its comical. Then the afternoon egos - who also know nothing about the game but refuse to bring in a former player or coach ever to explain anything from quarterback to other aspects. Instead it's website guys Mike follows who he knows wont be any smarter than him which puts him at ease. One station town cant swallow their pride and bring in someone to talk about Josh Allen who played  the position in the NFL because it robs them of their air time. 

Sal is frankly the only reason I check in usually on audio vault

1 hour ago, arcane said:

You literally insinuated that a mere "top QB", as in one of several this season, could easily make the Pats better than Brady ever was, which is insane. Brady had a 18 year run as a top 3, and often top 1, QB in the league, and an unparalleled career of on-field success, almost always with offenses that would be decried anywhere else with a mere average QB. 

your almost correct he did have the greatest oversized tight end to play the game and that a big plus.....also their defense at its worst was what 8th.....the sb years always 1 or 2