Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TroutDog

Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Doc said:

 

Yeah because the Cheaters didn't have success against other teams during their tainted reign. :rolleyes:

Whats the Bills record against Brady and the pats again? I honestly don't care they "cheated", they lost a few draft picks and some $$ but came back with 6 titles.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Most overrated QB ever. If Bellicheck had Peyton Manning, Pats win 10+ Super Bowls in a row.

You literally insinuated that a mere "top QB", as in one of several this season, could easily make the Pats better than Brady ever was, which is insane. Brady had a 18 year run as a top 3, and often top 1, QB in the league, and an unparalleled career of on-field success, almost always with offenses that would be decried anywhere else with a mere average QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea... Sals a moron. 

Bit harsh? Maybe a Homer from time to time, but not a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If arrogant Coach Sal declared this, it must be true.  His daily 7 am slots on WGR are unlistenable.  His Extra Point show isn't much better.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

We are so pathetic that had to wait for a reign of tyranny to end due to age, and not being competent ourselves. 

 

It wasn't just the Bills. It was the entire NFL under New England's dynasty. The entire league and any non Pats* fan have been waiting. Hopefully the clock has run out on Brady and the Pats. The last 20 years have sucked. I want to see New England have another stretch like they did in the late 80's early 90's where they had 1-3 wins a season.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday felt like the end.

 

I'm not even so sure BB is all that, anymore. For sure, he WAS.  But remember when we all felt the same about Shula, and then the league caught up w/ him?  I kind of see that w/ BB.  His gameplans the past 2 weeks were genuinely bad, and his in-game decisions mystifying.  It's not even opinion that he was outcoached in both games, by Flores and Vrabel.  He really doesn't scare me anymore.

 

As for Brady, who cares if he plays for the Pats, someone else, or retires.  He was definitely NOT scary this year, and especially over the past month, and he's going to be 43.

 

I agree that the dynasty is done.  It wouldn't shock me at all to see the Pats end up in 3rd or 4th place next year.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

Yeah because the Cheaters didn't have success against other teams during their tainted reign. :rolleyes:

 

As we saw this year and 2017, you can make the playoffs without beating the Cheats***.  No excuse.  Cheats*** did not beat us 10 times per year during the Gailey regime or 9 times per year under Jauron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sal is an embarrassment. He's more concerned with being liked by the Bills players and coaches than doing his job objectively. On the plus side, he's built decent biceps carrying water for the team the past decade or so. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I could see the AFCE be a 3-way fight next year. Tougher schedules, lots of west coast road games for us. MIA could be a lot better. Jets, who knows?

Is that you high football iq?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

 

As a Pats fan, that should make you pretty darn happy.

 

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

 

Of course you wouldn't rule that out.

 

Shocker.

 

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Brady was pretty horrible this year and Jarrett Stidham was really good in the preseason.

 

Belichick is such a miracle worker I wouldn't rule out them replacing Brady with Stidham or another veteran and once again winning the AFC East next year. 

@jrober38 definitely wants that Thomas Brady game used dildy...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict Brady signs with the LA Chargers whose a perfect match for Brady. Brady loves throwing to Running Backs, Slot Receivers, and Tight Ends which the Chargers have in Austin Ekeler, Keenan Allen, and Hunter Henry. Chargers also have a outside receiver whose really good downfield, can high point the ball, and a legit red zone threat in Mike Williams. Phillip Rivers is a UFA in 2020, his time with the Chargers is up. Chargers have a pretty good defense. The Chargers biggest weakness is Offensive Line which I believe will be addressed this off season. Another reason why the Chargers are a great match for Brady is Los Angeles is only 6 hours away from his hometown of San Mateo. California's warm weather will help Brady. Last but certainly not least LA Chargers new SoFi Stadium set to debut in 2020. Who better to christen and promote a new stadium in a huge market like LA than Brady? I'm sure the powers that be at the NFL league office would love to see Brady in LA. All in all it's a perfect match. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots are getting old not Just Brady

 

by next season Edelman 33

Cannon 32

Guy 30

Collins 31

Hightower 30

McCourty(s) 33

Slater 35

Chung 33

Van Noy 30

Sanu 31

Gilmore 30

Burkhead 29

Michael Bennett 35 

 

on a team that wasnt that talented on offense they have a lot of age on defense not that guys cant play at 30-31 but you wouldnt want all of them

They slipped a notch when Flores left he took some assistants to Miami,  when McDaniel leaves he'll  take a few too

Already Missing Gronk they didnt have that money in the bank 3rd down or when needed Gronk go slam into a guy push off and turn around easy completion 

Myers and Harry "appear" to be nothing special and 3rd round Rb Damian Harris never played

 

Of course they arent going to stand pat but I dont know how much they can fix team wide through free agency and as we know they do not draft well

Brady covered up for so much partnered with knowing what's coming- (there is a reason they keep doing it even told repeatedly not to- because it works) but i think it run its course. Bill is 68 next year how much energy does he have left how many good assistant coaches can he groom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Sal is an embarrassment. He's more concerned with being liked by the Bills players and coaches than doing his job objectively. On the plus side, he's built decent biceps carrying water for the team the past decade or so. 

Sal is the one of three guys who have any idea what they are spitting out on that station the other being Nate Geary and Joe. The morning morons are laughable if you listen to any other morning show from a city with an NFL team. They love to hear themselves talk can't break down anything, its comical. Then the afternoon egos - who also know nothing about the game but refuse to bring in a former player or coach ever to explain anything from quarterback to other aspects. Instead it's website guys Mike follows who he knows wont be any smarter than him which puts him at ease. One station town cant swallow their pride and bring in someone to talk about Josh Allen who played  the position in the NFL because it robs them of their air time. 

 

Sal is frankly the only reason I check in usually on audio vault

1 hour ago, arcane said:

You literally insinuated that a mere "top QB", as in one of several this season, could easily make the Pats better than Brady ever was, which is insane. Brady had a 18 year run as a top 3, and often top 1, QB in the league, and an unparalleled career of on-field success, almost always with offenses that would be decried anywhere else with a mere average QB. 

your almost correct he did have the greatest oversized tight end to play the game and that a big plus.....also their defense at its worst was what 8th.....the sb years always 1 or 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

The Pats will get a FA QB to replace Brady.  Someone like Bridgewater, Tanny, Brees, Rivers, etc.  

Belichick with Rivers vs Brady on the Chargers would be interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jets, who knows?

Once the Jets locker room figures out how to cook Gase’s ammonia inhalers into ersatz meth, that will be the end of them.  ‘Breaking Bad New Jersey’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arcane said:

You literally insinuated that a mere "top QB", as in one of several this season, could easily make the Pats better than Brady ever was, which is insane. Brady had a 18 year run as a top 3, and often top 1, QB in the league, and an unparalleled career of on-field success, almost always with offenses that would be decried anywhere else with a mere average QB. 

Brady is what, a 3 time First Team All-Pro? Manning is a 7 time. Brady is one of the best game manager QBs, and that is all he had to be with the greatest defensive coach of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ngbills said:

This NE team was like the DEN Manning team. Won with Def and some smart QB play. NE could actually be better without Brady as weird as it sounds. Andrew Luck back in football for the Pats next year...

 

Nope. Luck owes three years to Indy still, per his contract. It's either them or no one.

1 hour ago, loyal2dagame said:

 

It wasn't just the Bills. It was the entire NFL under New England's dynasty. The entire league and any non Pats* fan have been waiting. Hopefully the clock has run out on Brady and the Pats. The last 20 years have sucked. I want to see New England have another stretch like they did in the late 80's early 90's where they had 1-3 wins a season.  

 

 

Brady has more wins against Buffalo, at 32-3, than any other team:

 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/splits/

Edited by class_of_2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheaters 2020 schedule

Home

- Denver Broncos, - Oakland Raiders, - Arizona Cardinals, - San Francisco 49ers, - Baltimore Ravens, - Buffalo Bills, - Miami Dolphins, - New York Jets

Away

- Kansas City Chiefs, - Los Angeles Chargers, - Seattle Seahawks, - Los Angeles Rams, - Houston Texans, - Buffalo Bills, - Miami Dolphins, - New York Jets

 

The Patriots will be frequenting the West Coast next season. They will travel out to California twice to take on both LA teams, along with the Seahawks in Washington.

 

They will have some very tough games, playing the 49ers, Ravens, Texans, and the Rams*** 

 

Through 15 Weeks of the 2019 regular season (including Saturday's games in Week 16) New England's opponents for the 2020 season have a combined record of 101-84-1, which will likely end up being one of the tougher schedules around the league next year

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

Most overrated QB ever. If Bellicheck had Peyton Manning, Pats win 10+ Super Bowls in a row.

 

 

Manning had a HOF HC, and had HOF caliber (in or nominees) at WR and RB.  He won a single SB in Indy.  That combo of talent had 7 one and done playoffs.

 

This take is a riot.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

On his show just now, he really believes Brady is gone and questioned whether they will win the AFCE next year. 
 

Let’s all hope he’s right: I believe he is. 

 

Why did you put three asterisks afters "Pats" in your title?

 

"Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over"

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

Manning had a HOF HC, and had HOF caliber (in or nominees) at WR and RB.  He won a single SB in Indy.  That combo of talent had 7 one and done playoffs.

 

This take is a riot.

 

But Manning did win a SB with Denver, and should have won another in Indy, if they hadn't blown the game to New Orleans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, class_of_2012 said:

 

Why did you put three asterisks afters "Pats" in your title?

 

"Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over"


Pats*** get asterisks for the number of times they cheated. 😃 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, class_of_2012 said:

 

Why did you put three asterisks afters "Pats" in your title?

 

"Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over"

 

because they deserve to have at least 3 games with the *

 

Tuck Rule Gate (no longer a rule)

Spy Gate (Rams wasn't it) 

Illegal formation Gate (Ravens)

Spy Gate 2 (Bengals)

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Cheaters 2020 schedule

Home

- Denver Broncos, - Oakland Raiders, - Arizona Cardinals, - San Francisco 49ers, - Baltimore Ravens, - Buffalo Bills, - Miami Dolphins, - New York Jets

Away

- Kansas City Chiefs, - Los Angeles Chargers, - Seattle Seahawks, - Los Angeles Rams, - Houston Texans, - Buffalo Bills, - Miami Dolphins, - New York Jets

 

The Patriots will be frequenting the West Coast next season. They will travel out to California twice to take on both LA teams, along with the Seahawks in Washington.

 

They will have some very tough games, playing the 49ers, Ravens, Texans, and the Rams*** 

 

Through 15 Weeks of the 2019 regular season (including Saturday's games in Week 16) New England's opponents for the 2020 season have a combined record of 101-84-1, which will likely end up being one of the tougher schedules around the league next year

 

Thank goodness we don' have to play Baltimore and Houston again.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

 

Why did you put three asterisks afters "Pats" in your title?

 

"Sal just declared the Pats*** reign over"

 

But Manning did win a SB with Denver, and should have won another in Indy, if they hadn't blown the game to New Orleans.

 

 

Denver won that SB despite Manning.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...