One new Bill 2020

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

if Buffalo is serious about bookend OTs they don’t grab either of those guys....

Honestly this Draft is deep at round 1 OTs. I’m predicting min 5 OTs round 1.

could be but they need a WR badly as well  and RT is not a premium position you typically use a 1st rounder on.  They are going to have to overpay in free agency somewhere or again get lucky with some mid range signings  I wont be shocked if we go corner in round 1. 

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not getting this. Is the idea having a backup QB that Josh doesn't have to look over his shoulder at? I'd rather bring Fitz back.

My thoughts. Capaccio was saying on the radio Fitz isn't happy in Miami. I don't know that he would come back to be a backup. 

Just now, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Contract should have clauses against injury or something....lol.

But yes, when healthy, an absolute monster. 

That contract is going to be interesting. AJ has been injured a good bit over the last three years. He won’t have to settle for a prove it deal because of what he has accomplished. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Conklin from the Titans or Bulaga from the Packers.

Just get me a top RT vet. 

and have TE Austin Hooper line up next to him would be great.  Of course Kroft and Ty are gone.

Draft a WR in the 1st and a between the tackle RB in the 3rd and the bulk of rest can go to the D.

We can dream right!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

could be but they need a WR badly as well  and RT is not a premium position you typically use a 1st rounder on.  They are going to have to overpay in free agency somewhere or again get lucky with some mid range signings  I wont be shocked if we go corner in round 1. 

CB round 1 is definitely a McD move. I wouldn’t be shocked.

11 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I partly agree, with two comments. First, they might draft OT in first, but I think WR is more likely and EDGE is also a possibility.

And even if we do draft RT and move Ford to RG, you still want to have good OT backup, which Nsekhe is. He seems little to expensive for that role but I don't think we will have cap problems next year (or can use all those money more effectively for that matter).

Ford is our guy in a pinch at RT, Bates was actually decent. If Ford has to man RT, Long comes in at RG.... basically same as this year, but Ford is at a more natural position for him. Cause the Bills are not resigning Spain. Spain is gonna get a multi year deal, just not with the Bills.

27 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Conklin from the Titans or Bulaga from the Packers.

Just get me a top RT vet. 

Conklin will cost too much.  Bulaga is 31.  I'd prefer younger and cheaper.  Doesn't need to already be a stalwart already.  Someone that can play like Ty, but stay healthy.

20 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Mike Williams WR Chargers

He's not a FA.  That would require a trade.

Just now, familykwi said:

Conklin will cost too much.  Bulaga is 31.  I'd prefer younger and cheaper.  Doesn't need to already be a stalwart already.  Someone that can play like Ty, but stay healthy.

You want a stud RT - Conklin is your man. Someone is going to pay him, we have the $ so why not? Bulaga has a few years left to develop Ford further or future replacement. drafting OT's as rookie's and trying to plug them in right away is a recipe for disaster.