Duke suiting up today vs Texans

johndhall1

21 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Too much of a tell.  At least Smith could catch passes in theory...

Don’t care. 

like not even a little bit. 

Good offenses still do it on the regular. we will have a better blocker in for the runs and can stay in line for protection on a pass. I’d rather Telegraph that I’m about to block you really well than play the lee Smith game and give up blocking for the optics of possibly having a bad pass catcher option. 

Edited by NoSaint

I do wish for his success. But I cannot lie I low key hate his guts through no fault of his own because of the non stop threads on him hourly/daily/weekly. 
Id love for him to be a good contributor for the team but in the back of my head all I can think of is 500 more “I told you so” threads to the coaching staff from all our genius GM’s on here ???

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kevin Johnson or Taron Johnson are able to fill in 

And that’s why McKenzie stays active, to play corner if they get hurt. Versatility!!!! (Sarcasm in case anyone thinks I’m being overly serious) 

Edited by Rc2catch

Just now, clayboy54 said:

You gotta believe Foster has played his last game with the Bills. Sadly, it’s probably for the best.

I think they continue to develop him. He’s an RFA. No reason not to. But will have to make the 53 again, which hopefully will be more difficult next year at WR. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think they continue to develop him. He’s an RFA. No reason not to. But will have to make the 53 again, which hopefully will be more difficult next year at WR. 

Maybe Yolo, but they’ve already given him a second chance. I doubt there are many third chances in the NFL.