Duke suiting up today vs Texans

johndhall1

No one is saying Duke is our new #1. The poor guy was on the practice squad all year and gets thrown into the fire with all these targets in the playoffs. He made contested catches and I think he had a good game. 

We are saying that he should have been activated earlier in the season to get more reps. I think it's obvious now he is more valuable than foster. Even the coaches realize it. It's just too late. 

In my opinion ( my opinion ) the Duke fans were right all along.

Didn’t even bother to read the thread but duke showed us again what foster and others had proven they couldn’t do all year. He might not be on the team next year but he 100% earned himself the right to play today and to give this team the best shot to win. Good for you duke! 

6 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

No one is saying Duke is our new #1. The poor guy was on the practice squad all year and gets thrown into the fire with all these targets in the playoffs. He made contested catches and I think he had a good game. 

We are saying that he should have been activated earlier in the season to get more reps. I think it's obvious now he is more valuable than foster. Even the coaches realize it. It's just too late. 

In my opinion ( my opinion ) the Duke fans were right all along.

It's not that the coaches realized it too late. He only played last week because it was a "scrimmage" and we didn't want our starters to suffer injury. He played today cuz Roberts was inactive with a foot injury. He had his chance to do what Duke fans said he does all the time. Make the tough catch. Josh put the ball right there for a td. He had another critical drop too. There's a reason he sat so much. Maybe this is what he's been doing in practice. Being inconsistent. But fans know better than our staff. Riiiight.