Duke suiting up today vs Texans

johndhall1

25 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

According to the pic is Sweeney suiting up too? Why is the Lee Smith charade still going on

Ideally I would like to have two TE's like Knox and one blocking TE like Smith. I just want a different blocking TE, Smith takes way to many critical penalties.

...not much game film on Duke so let 'em guess......not fast but a beast after the ball......Smoke and Beasley will provide the speed.......gimme some Knox and Beasley underneath and/or in the seam......keep 'rm honest with Singeltary and Yeldon  (no offense Frank).....

20 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Beasley should never line up wide. He's 5-8 so he's too short for any jump balls and not fast enough for go routes. He should be a slot guy exclusively doing curls and slants. That's his strength. 

I agree. I was just talking about what he has been doing. As I said it is more than I expected. 

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I can honestly say that I don't pay that much attention to detail as you awesome guys do... but that would make sense in a 2 WR set.  He IS our second best receiver.

I asked in pre-season who would be opposite Brown in 2 wide formations and I was adamant it wouldn't be Beasley but he has done it some. More than I expected.  

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I honestly hope Foster suits up and McKenzie is inactive. 

Foster can execute the jet sweep and is better on ST

Why would anyone hope for that? McKenzie has at least shown to be useful. Robert Foster has done nothing all year long.

• Like (+1) 2