Duke suiting up today vs Texans

johndhall1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It is amazing how the 6th or 7th WR on the roster can have such interest. 

Don't get me wrong, I think he should have been active for weeks, but I want 90% of targets going to Brown, Knox, Beasley, and Singletary. 

I'm guessing he starts opposite Brown.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It is amazing how the 6th or 7th WR on the roster can have such interest. 

Don't get me wrong, I think he should have been active for weeks, but I want 90% of targets going to Brown, Knox, Beasley, and Singletary. 

Well he's not the 6th or 7th anymore. And Knox? That's a push for me with his drops lately. But either way, I'm cool with Duke getting 10% of targets, particularly a high point in the endzone.

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Only in two WR two TE sets. Most of the time he will be the third WR with Brown and Beasley which is their base offense for the most part. I like his size on play action slants out of a run heavy formation. 

Yeah I meant he'll be wide along with Brown and Beasley will be in the slot.

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

interesting to see what the offense looks like with two viable outside wrs  However this works out I'm delighted to see Coach willing to try something new  Duke this is your shot to plead your case as a nfl wr for 2020! 

Duke made his case against the Jets.  But it's not a hard decision to make.  Sitting Gore or Lee Smith is a much harder call to make and I don't see him doing it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah I meant he'll be wide along with Brown and Beasley will be in the slot.

Duke made his case against the Jets.  But it's not a hard decision to make.  Sitting Gore or Lee Smith is a much harder call to make and I don't see him doing it.

sit Perry or Dimarco  for Yeldon  I'd like three rbs today  Gotta have Gore in case we need to pound in the 4th quarter with a significant lead but I'd love to have Yeldon in the screen/passing to rbs game  Need Lee Smith for blocking