Duke suiting up today vs Texans

johndhall1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wouldn't they put jerseys and pads and stuff out for the entire 53 man roster before the inactives are declared?

But Man that's one tacky locker room.  Almost makes our visitor facilities look luscious

I also think they would put out equipment for all 53, since inactive do not have to be announced until 3 PM today?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wouldn't they put jerseys and pads and stuff out for the entire 53 man roster before the inactives are declared?

But Man that's one tacky locker room.  Almost makes our visitor facilities look luscious

honestly that’s a good question, I’m not really sure.  Obviously most of the time McDermott knows by the morning of the game who he’s going to declare inactive, but you don’t want to tip your hand any earlier than you need to..... right?

Edited by RiotAct

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I also think they would put out equipment for all 53, since inactive do not have to be announced until 3 PM today?

It’s not announced until then, but the team knows sooner than that unless there are game time decisions 

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

honestly that’s a good question, I’m not really sure.  Obviously most of the time McDermott knows by the morning of the game who he’s going to declare inactive, but you don’t want to tip your hand any earlier than you need to..... right?

And especially, with some guys possibly being game time decisions.  If the decision is "you're up!" don't want the guy to have to scurry to find his stuff.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Let us have our moment you!!! ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

So appears that Sweeney doesnt have a jersey on his pads... was really hoping he would be active. 

And Perry has one so that means no Yeldon

That's what I'm thinking, if all of this means something.

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

They likely prep all 53 players dude to potential injuries. This likely means little, if anything 

Yea, Roberts for example, could be a game time decision, based on how he feels in warm ups. Right?

• Like (+1) 1