Hopkins calls his shot

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's the kind of thing that can be really embarrassing. Not saying it will be, but it's asking to be brought back up if his line is 2 catches on 7 targets, for 13 yards and White gets a pick in a bills win. 

give him a break- he doesn’t bring up your post history ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

White was called twice for defensive holding while covering Hopkins in that game. Hopkins had 2 catches for 27 yards and a TD vs White in that game. The other three receptions weren’t against White.

It’s also worth pointing out that the coverage was excellent on the TD (just look at the photo). A great player simply made a great play.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 2

Love this!

Our defense surely is angry about their performance against NE, playoff hype for a unit that doesn’t get enough respect, and now we get this directed at our best player.   

Let’s go!

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Jerry dominated this game last season.  He was in Watson’s face all game.  Now they have Tunsil.  I believe that will be the biggest matchup.  If Watson has time; it could be a long day for Tre.  He’s the man, don’t get me wrong, but not many corners in history have a chance vs Hopkins without a pass rush

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm taking off Friday to simply prep for this matchup. No one has ever been more hyped than me for this playoff game. Watching at home to avoid embarrasment!

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Jerry dominated this game last season.  He was in Watson’s face all game.  Now they have Tunsil.  I believe that will be the biggest matchup.  If Watson has time; it could be a long day for Tre.  He’s the man, don’t get me wrong, but not many corners in history have a chance vs Hopkins without a pass rush

We have a pass rush when we want to have it............it's few and far between, but if they do it, it's golden. Due to the secondary.