The Bills beat 1 winning team and 1 play-off team

PUNT750

They earned a spot in the playoffs by winning their games. Many, many other teams failed to do exactly that. Nothing to worry about, as the Bills have a playoff game next week ! Lots of teams fans have turned their thoughts to the offseason and the draft. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME

WHAT - ME WORRY?

It is amazing that you picked bold to make sure you can worry something about.

Fortunately we won't play home in playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME. 

WHAT - ME WORRY?

Good thing we’re not playing at home! Why is our road record not mentioned? Oh, it’s not miserable enough for you? 

We all decide how we want to go through life. Best wishes for you and a happy new year. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The only bad loss we had all season was against the Eagles. All the rest of them were close. Within 7 points of the Pats twice and the Ravens. All three games could've went either way and there's nothing to say they couldn't end in our favor in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

Five of Buffalo's six losses have been by seven points or less, including three against NE and Baltimore.  They've proven they can run with the big dogs.  Next step is beating them.  Let's see if they can do it.  You think Houston's not worried about Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean. It’s not true. They beat 3 teams with winning records. Pit, dal and ten. Wether people agree with it or not, 8-8 is considered a winning record in the nfl

While I don't disagree with what you are selling, the 8-8 is a winning record nonsense is incorrect and illogical.

8 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME. 

WHAT - ME WORRY?

Can you please stop starting threads? Just post your worthlessness in others’ topics.

thanks-

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2