NFL Black Monday - Coaching Changes

wppete

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t know if we want to have multiple threads or not, but here’s the current rumors:

Redskins all in on Rivera. (Did they do their Rooney Rule interview?)

Browns want to interview McDaniels and Roman 

Giants?

Rivera is a Rooney rule qualifier.

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t know if we want to have multiple threads or not, but here’s the current rumors:

Giants?

Giants rumored front runner is Matt Ruhle

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Good. Not a fan of the Clowns, their fans, their owner OR their QB.

Let them continue the failure.

Think about that...they averaged just over 4 wins a year over an entire decade...coaches included Pat Shurmur, Rob Chudzinski, Hue Jackson and Freddie Kitchens???

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Giants?

Skins also interviewed Marvin Lewis, so that was fulfilled already. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Redskins all in on Rivera.

Browns - McDaniels, Roman 

Giants - Matt Ruhle, McDaniels

Panthers - McDaniels

It I was McDaniels of that group I would take Cleveland or Panthers.. with the Panthers you draft your own guy and in Cleveland you have a team just needs be disciplined to be dangerous..  (with BB,Peyton, Carroll or Harbaugh as their coach they been 14-2 this year.)

I know I heard that Cleveland wants an "exceptional leader" at the HC spot. I don't think that's McDaniels. The crap I read about him during his time in Denver was lame. Something about Belichick's assistants who get HC jobs and think they can run the show just like Belichick does. McDaniels had a reputation for alienating people with the way he handled things. So... on second thought, go ahead Cleveland, hire that butt-munch.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It I was McDaniels of that group I would take Cleveland or Panthers.. with the Panthers you draft your own guy and in Cleveland you have a team just needs be disciplined to be dangerous..  (with BB,Peyton, Carroll or Harbaugh as their coach they been 14-2 this year.)

Last time McDaniels drafted his own guy, he took Tim Tebow.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I know I heard that Cleveland wants an "exceptional leader" at the HC spot. I don't think that's McDaniels. The crap I read about him during his time in Denver was lame. Something about Belichick's assistants who get HC jobs and think they can run the show just like Belichick does. McDaniels had a reputation for alienating people with the way he handled things. So... on second thought, go ahead Cleveland, hire that butt-munch.

I agree only one that’s sort of worked out is O’Brien and Flores also looks like a damn good coach. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Last time McDaniels drafted his own guy, he took Tim Tebow.

Omg I forgot about that! Ok maybe he gotten a little smarter or better yet keep Cam around see if he rebounds next year.