Wk 16 SNF: KC at Chicago

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Playoff implications for us?

The obvious is if the Chiefs lose out and Texans beat the Titans we would play the Chiefs.

Just remembered the Texans beat the Chiefs so a tie goes to the Texans.

Edited by ColoradoBills

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The obvious is if the Chiefs lose out and Texans beat the Titans we would play the Chiefs.

Just remembered the Texans beat the Chiefs so a tie goes to the Texans.

Reid or O'Brien make no difference to me, though it would a lot funnier beating Reid.

Ok, I said BUF vs HOU was a lock. I was told it was not a lock. I then said 'good call' to the person who corrected me and then stated how it appears that KC could swap positions with HOU.

Then there was a flurry of confusing posts.

5 minutes ago, goober said:

Huh

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I think you may be confused.  Who do you prefer the Bills to play KC or HOU?

3 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

Not quite.

So, first off, I am not how sure how my preference can impact the outcome of the 2019 AFC playoff picture. That being said, I want the Bills to play HOU.

Second, how am I confused or incorrect?

I am eager to understand the mire in which I currently find myself.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, Westside Madness said:

Ok, I said BUF vs HOU was a lock. I was told it was not a lock. I then said 'good call' to the person who corrected me and then stated how it appears that KC could swap positions with HOU.

So, first off, I am not how sure how my preference can impact the outcome of the 2019 AFC playoff picture. That being said, I want the Bills to play HOU.

Thanks,

The mire! 

5 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Thanks,

Then you want KC to win tonight.  Not the Bears.

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

KC is already ahead of HOU so how do they swap places if KC wins out?

Thank you. Got it. I see my error. I mean if KC loses tonight, and next week and HOU wins next week, they flip. I want them to lose of course.

EDIT - I mean win, this no chance of playing us in the WC.

Edited by Westside Madness
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Thanks,

KC is ahead of Houston. They don’t need Houston to lose to jump ahead, they control their own destiny.

4 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

KC is ahead of Houston. They don’t need Houston to lose to jump ahead, they control their own destiny.

Thank you. Got it. I see my error. I mean if KC loses tonight, and next week and HOU wins next week, they flip. I want them to lose of course.

EDIT - I mean win, this no chance of playing us in the WC.

Edited by Westside Madness

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Collinsworth just compared Mahomes to Favre and Jordan...welcome to hyperbole football.  Mahomes is a good player, but switch our skill player with theirs and I am not sure he is that much better than Allen.

I saw him throw the ball behind Sammy Watkins when he was pressured, if that means anything. 

Just now, KD in CA said:

I know he doesn't have the numbers this year, but every time I watch a Chiefs game I am amazed at how good Tyreek Hill plays WR.

Guy is a massive dill hole, but he’s entertaining to watch. 

• Like (+1) 1

So.  We want the Chiefs to win one of their next two and the Titans to win next week....or the Chiefs win their two remaining games.  Those two scenarios get us Houston in the WC.  Correct?

Edited by Doc Brown