Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

Just now, Buffbills716 said:

For those of you who think JA is the second coming of Christ, let me remind you that barring three nice throws, JA did nothing.  That's right.  Nothing.  Daboll do not help matters, but it was on him.  Let the PR people tee off on me.  Let me save you some time: "oh, but Allen is still young". oh, but he is still finding his rhythm,  "Billy Buffalo doesn't like him."  Okay guys, let me have it.

After 14 post! What a troll you are.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffbills716 said:

For those of you who think JA is the second coming of Christ, let me remind you that barring three nice throws, JA did nothing.  That's right.  Nothing.  Daboll do not help matters, but it was on him.  Let the PR people tee off on me.  Let me save you some time: "oh, but Allen is still young". oh, but he is still finding his rhythm,  "Billy Buffalo doesn't like him."  Okay guys, let me have it.

The hate is strong with you

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m far from a Daboll hater, and I don’t know where the calls came from in the first possession after taking the lead, but we lost on that conservative 3 straight runs and out.  

Our defense uncharacteristically struggled all day, and immediately gave up long drives and the lead after.  

We sat on the lead when it was 17-13.  We should have been going for the jugular.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Because no one covers him, or does a good job of trying to cover him, in the slot

Novel idea.  Put your best cover man on their best WR.  White was wasted on covering Harry.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

This is fair, we looked so soft on those 2 long drives that kept the offense on the bench in the first half.

McDermott and Frazier played Soft zone until they got beat during the Browns game and then they woke up for a while. Looks like they’re going back to it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffbills716 said:

I'd call you something here but some mods love defending people like you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For the record I'm not all that upset about this game. I think our game plan overall was pretty vanilla, especially on defense. Roberts was kneeling it in the endzone which is new. We didn't look like the same aggressive team that we've been for the past few weeks. I'm hoping Daboll doesn't actually think a bunch of short yardage runs on 1st down are the way to beat playoff teams.

• Like (+1) 1