Sign in to follow this  
Process

Playoffs Round 1: Texans vs Titans

Would love the bills to go to New England and beat the crap out of Brady and think they can, but I think it's safe to assume we are not winning the division considering what needs to happen. 

So who do you want to see round 1? It's looking like it will be the Texans. They can clinch this week with a win and (/or?) a Titans loss. They are ahead one one game, have a much easier matchup next week than the Titans, and then get the Titans at home week 17. 

Titans have been hot but Texans have more talent on offense. Neither defense is great 

One big benefit to playing the Texans is Bill O'Brien. 

Edited by Process

I would prefer the Titans, but we're going to get the Texans...

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t care, I’ll be there either way.

• Like (+1) 1

Not afraid of the Texans, not afraid of the Titans. Sure as hell not afraid of an Andy Reid team. :lol:

Love to see a rematch against the Ravens. I’ll wait until Saturday to see how I feel against the Pats though.

I like the Texans matchup. Tre on Hopkins. 
Fun times there. 
Tennessee is scary to me cause Derrick Henry is a monster and their defense is much better than Houston IMO 

• Like (+1) 3

Beasley Is starting to drop too many passes.  I don't think he will be on the team next year

• Skeptical 2

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I would prefer the Titans, but we're going to get the Texans...

We dominated their oline last year. Winning the line of scrimmage like that again would probably be a victory.

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

Beasley Is starting to drop too many passes.  I don't think he will be on the team next year

I doubt that, he is a great slot WR. He’s not great at down the field throws. We need to draft a WR2 for that.

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I like the Texans matchup. Tre on Hopkins. 
Fun times there. 
Tennessee is scary to me cause Derrick Henry is a monster and their defense is much better than Houston IMO 

Exactly. Also, Houston's OL is not good. Neither is their run defense. I believe the Bills match up better against the Texans than the Titans.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

Exactly. Also, Houston's OL is not good. Neither is their run defense. I believe the Bills match up better against the Texans than the Titans.

I agree with whatever you say Kay 💕💕💕

😂😜😜

• Thanks! (+1) 1

I’d rather Tennessee.  I know they’ve improved since we played them in Week 5, but Watson to Thompson scares the crap out of me.

2 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

If Houston goes WW and KC L one then  buffalo goes to KC.

KC vs bears and chargers. Unlikely but not impossible. 

Just going over scenarios....Indy would need an improbable win VS the Saints tommorrow, then a few more things to fall their way.....they are all but done.  Cleveland would need to win out (highly unlikely with a game VS the Ravens) or they are done.

In reality, the most likely opponent for the Bills is going to be the Texans.  Even if Texans L next week but win at Home VS TEN, they get the 4.  Unless Buffalo goes WW and NE goes LL, then Buff gets the 5.  Seems the most likely matchup is Buff @ Hou.   Buffalo could host with the 3 seed if KC goes WW, Buff goes WW and NE goes LL.  If you had the 3, you'd almost certainly host TEN or PIT.  

15 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

How much weight did Ben gain the guy is huge!!!

I thought it was Patricia.

Edited by KellyToTasker