Bills 17, Steelers 10 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Cris Collinsworth still thinks that game balls go to James Washington and TJ Watt.

I would say White and Phillips on Defense, Brown on offense.

Collinsworth is an idiot - I cannot stomach the guy. Al Michaels next to him is starting to slip some but not terrible.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Tre White was the MVP

Phillips was huge

Edmunds was a beast

Brown was effective

Josh Allen didn’t do much until it mattered and made a couple nice throws for the 4th winning drive 

Mcdermott for having the team ready to beat a red hot Pittsburgh at their home in a nationally televised game.   He is becoming an upper echelon coach.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I actually found one person that I dislike more than Tom Brady.... T.J Watt what a Douch

Good player. What did you not like about him? His punching of the football?

3 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Brown, Allen, the whole defense

Ok. Just because he's the QB, Allen doesn't have to be nominated for game ball each week...

White was undeniably the MVP that game, though yes, the entire defense was stellar.

The offense did just enough, but nobody on that unit deserves a game ball for barely doing their jobs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

If the Steelers won one of the game balls should have gone to the Zebra who called a non-existent facemask which was shown on big screen and he could have called for discussion.

When Pittsburgh fumbled later in that possession, I was yelling "Justice" at the TV.