If the Bills make it as a wild card team, will you attend the game?

If the Bills make the playoffs as a wild card will you go?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s In for a road playoff game

• Yes, in no matter what
    • Most likely in
    • Depends on opponent
    • Depends on work / family / life obligations
    • No, but there in spirit
    • Hell no, TV is where it’s at

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If I'm spending over $500 on a 4-hour event, it better include Roger Waters, David Gilmour, a lot of weed and unlimited food and beer.

how about Roger Goodell, David Carr(‘s younger brother), a lot of weed, and unlimited food and beer???

• Haha (+1) 1

I’d look long and hard at getting back to Nashville. Easy enough trip, and a great destination. The others I’d probably view from the comfort of my couch. Possibly the Bills bar, depending upon my son’s plans. 

But that could change! 

Nah, i have a new born baby. Im lucky i was able to keep my seasons.

Either way, i dont want to deal with heckling of other fans during a road playoff game. If we lose, i just want to turn the tv off and cry.

If its a home game ill be there. Ticket prices were released for them. Just so season ticket holders can be prepared if it happens.

In 2015 I crossed off my #1A bucket list item when I vacationed in Bora Bora, Tahiti.

More than anything I am hoping I get to cross off #1B by attending a home playoff game in Buffalo in the next 6-8 weeks. 

I've never been to Buffalo to see a game, been saving myself for the playoffs. Didn't realize it was going to take 20 damn years when I made that pact with myself. 

Funny, as I as well went to the Bill Jax playoff game, and it was like Buffalo invaded Jacksonville.  It was easy for me as I live in Tampa.  The whole weekend was a drinking sport with all the Bills fans.  I remember listening to WGR, and they said to go to Lot X.  You would have thought we were in Orchard Park.  

I brought an an old friend I worked with from Jax.  He had a Jax sweatshirt on, and fan after fan were calling him out, and I quickly said South Park Ave., St. Francis High School.  Every time the guys quickly were really friendly and some even pat him on the back or shoulders.  Pat has been to some crazy MN games as he grew up there, but he said he never saw fans like these.  Yes, there were tables getting slammed, chugging that hollow bat, etc.

The lower deck of the Stadium was a sea of Jax jerseys, but the upper deck was a complete red, white, and royal blue.  I couldn’t believe there were at least 25, maybe 30,000 Bills fans.  They had no home field advantage.  I could see that in Houston, but would be tougher in KC, as they are rabid fans like us.  Getting a ticket will be harder.