Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed (Update: Stable condition, both parties arrested)

Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

buying a house isn’t always a good idea for people with a lot of money.  Other investments available to them make much more sense 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

Cause that's what you should be focusing on? I swear some people truly blow my mind with the dumb ***** that they say. The guy is fighting for his life ffs!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

such as ?

instead  the invest in restaurants or worse buy cars and boom the money is gone

I'm not saying buy a shack about to fall down or even a fixer upper but a modest 300,00 home it will worth 420  or more in 15 years

it will be interesting to hear the story - when where why

obviously I hope he survives, but heed the warning don't put yourself in bad situations - 

Edited by CardinalScotts
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

instead  the invest in restaurants or worse buy cars and boom the money is gone

I'm not saying buy a shack about to fall down or even a fixer upper but a modest 300,00 home it will worth 420  or more in 15 years

I think the point here is that it's rather irrelevant in comparison to the gravity of Pryor's situation 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

He grew up 45 minutes from me.  This doesn’t surprise me one bit. 

Care to elaborate?

I know nothing about anyone who grew up 45 minutes from me.

What do you know about Terrelle Pryor that would make it unsurprising that he was stabbed in the chest by a woman?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1