Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed (Update: Stable condition, both parties arrested)

Kirby Jackson

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Cause that's what you should be focusing on? I swear some people truly blow my mind with the dumb ***** that they say. The guy is fighting for his life ffs!

Seriously!  We should be focusing on what’s important - like tax-deferred retirement options. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Judge much? Not everyone who lives in apt is putting themselves in a bad situation. People get shot, stabbed, killed in “houses” all the time. I don’t understand these comments. 

...chalk it up to blatant ignorance period......SAD....

2 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

Could be a second place.  Even if it were a primary place you don't know what money he has or doesn't have and why.

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Seriously!  We should be focusing on what’s important - like tax-deferred retirement options. 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ok so what if you OWN an apartment in an apartment building?  Will the mortgage reduce my risk?

If we combine these concepts, a duplex can provide a home and a nice source of passive income, and reduces your odds of being stabbed by 50%.  Win/win.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

instead  the invest in restaurants or worse buy cars and boom the money is gone

I'm not saying buy a shack about to fall down or even a fixer upper but a modest 300,00 home it will worth 420  or more in 15 years

it will be interesting to hear the story - when where why

obviously I hope he survives, but heed the warning don't put yourself in bad situations - 

You doubled down on your stupid take............

3 hours ago, Luka said:

I am curious though, does the fact that I purchased a home recently significantly reduce the risk of my wife stabbing me?

It depends on if she finds out about your girlfriend or not!

Hang in Terrelle, our thoughts are with you!

Edited by sunshynman

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

If we combine these concepts, a duplex can provide a home and a nice source of passive income, and reduces your odds of being stabbed by 50%.  Win/win.

The doctors will ensure he survives.  

We’ll ensure he survives financially. 

4 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

thats a nice apt in PIT.  Lots of football players including JuJu live around there. 

• Like (+1) 1