Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
78thealltimegreat

Many Cowboys fans pulling for the Bills

Recommended Posts

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them 🤷‍♂️ 

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will actually be watching the game with a cowboys fan at our friends house.  Gonna be fun.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every cowgirl fan I know hates JG but wants a win and figures a loss in playoffs will be his undoing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that’s strange, seeing as they’re still leading their division.  Geesh.  I could see it if they were 2-9 or something 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

 

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

 

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas fans in my life aren't too thrilled to bits about winning the division at 9-7

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Every cowgirl fan I know hates JG but wants a win and figures a loss in playoffs will be his undoing. 

 

Wouldn't losing to the Bills help their playoff chances?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them 🤷‍♂️ 

 

Garrett is not getting fired during the season...not sure what part of Jones saying he "will not be fired during the season. Period." they didn't understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MJS said:

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

 

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

 

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

The man had a HOF level QB for years and an All-Star cast around him and couldnt go anywhere.

 

 Hes a lousy coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

 

Garrett is not getting fired during the season...not sure what part of Jones saying he "will not be fired during the season. Period." they didn't understand.

 

Jones always makes sure the first thing he says at gut-punch loss pressers is that Garrett is here for at least 5 more seasons

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The man had a HOF level QB for years and an All-Star cast around him and couldnt go anywhere.

 

 Hes a lousy coach.

Or maybe he helped the undrafted Romo develop into a viable NFL QB.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MJS said:

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

 

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

 

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

 

I honestly dont think so. That is a prime coaching gig. Thats a good football team. 

 

Im sure there are some coaches out there licking their chops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that’s strange, seeing as they’re still leading their division.  Geesh.  I could see it if they were 2-9 or something 

Yes, but the coach works for Montgomery Burns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are always willing to help out when we can .

 

Can I make a suggestion for the next head coach....Rex Ryan would be a good choice

 

 

..

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garrett will be our next OC when Brian Daboll leaves for a HC position.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them 🤷‍♂️ 

 

Those aren't fans.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s the same as when the Bills have a coach who needs to move on.  We want him replaced but when the game kicks off I always want to Bills to win... so will the Cowboys fans who act like they want their team to lose. It’s B.S.
 

the weak NFC East division is right there in front of them for the taking.  Just get in. Anything can happen in the playoffs.  

Edited by zow2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand the people who say those aren't real fans. Garrett is a horrific in-game coach.

 

I would always want what's best for the team, and for them I agree, it's Garrett getting fired. I'm not afraid to say I didn't mind losing when coaches like Jauron and Gailey were here. I do agree that's easier said than done, because come kickoff time no matter what I said, I would at times be rooting for the Bills to win.

 

But honestly, a couple of extra wins in a certain season could have set us back an extra couple of years. How is that the best outcome for the team?

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zow2 said:

It’s the same as when the Bills have a coach who needs to move on.  We want him replaced but when the game kicks off I always want to Bills to win... so will the Cowboys fans who act like they want their team to lose. 

 

they are getting real jaded with this regime

 

it's better than going 3-8 to start the season

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them 🤷‍♂️ 

it's a win-win for them. they get a new HC and JG goes to a division rival (Giants) as their new HC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them 🤷‍♂️ 

WTF why not help em out?  We could really use a win, right??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...