Many Cowboys fans pulling for the Bills

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

that’s strange, seeing as they’re still leading their division.  Geesh.  I could see it if they were 2-9 or something 

I agree.  It's not a Washington level of problem.   Must be they see good as the enemy of great.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

I couldn’t agree more ! 

Unless maybe they have someone in mind ? 

Mabey this is where Greg Roman will end up.

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Unreal. Even when I couldn’t stand some of our regimes, I don’t think I’ve ever rooted for the Bills to lose a game. But it is surprising how long Jerruh has stuck with JG, unless all he’s wanted for awhile is having a dutiful yes man that won’t push back on the personnel decisions along the way? 

We don't root for the Bills to lose here.  We just pay for billboards.

43 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When you're the Cowboys, being 6-5 is the new 2-9

Spoiled fans and franchise

Imagine them at 6-6, and the Bills being the team to hand it to them.  Let that sink in for a minute.  I would just thank whatever higher being might be out there that I'm alive to witness the moment.

Must suck to have the #1 offense in the NFL. They have some key injuries on D too. I think Garrett's kind of a joke too but I'd laugh if they fired him for someone worse which could happen. Maybe Freddie the Kitchens guy could be available for old Jerruh.

Edited by Bferra13

9 hours ago, HOUSE said:

We are always willing to help out when we can .

Can I make a suggestion for the next head coach....Rex Ryan would be a good choice

Rex Ryan would be a better fit in New England when Bill Belichick retires.