Bills wearing all red at home against balt

Reed83HOF

13 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

The OP's post was from an article in The Athletic, and in that same article it stated that the normal process of selecting uniforms has been that Mazurek (administrative guy) sits down with McD in June to decide for the year. 

What a great read...

https://theathletic.com/1356531/2019/11/26/we-lived-it-and-we-survived-it-ill-never-forget-it-an-oral-history-of-the-bills-colts-epic-snowvertime-game/

image.thumb.png.499f8f3e89f3e64fbd0090bb273553b9.png

image.thumb.png.0384f2d10b0d7ce102efd62996e03f26.png

image.thumb.png.8e26717461cd8669aaa12003023ddbfc.png

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I hope this isn’t true. Even if it isn’t, I’m writing to the team to STOP THIS S***! We have the best unis in the League and only wear them twice?? WTH is the matter with you dingbats?!?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Baltimore wears all purple...it's going to look like 1960's Delta Flight Attendants playing each other.

Image result for red and purple uniforms

They were Stewardesses at the time. I liked that better.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

I hope this isn’t true. Even if it isn’t, I’m writing to the team to STOP THIS S***! We have the best unis in the League and only wear them twice?? WTH is the matter with you dingbats?!?

It's true and it's the woooorst

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Baltimore wears all purple...it's going to look like 1960's Delta Flight Attendants playing each other.

Image result for red and purple uniforms

yes (not 49 years later though)

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They were Stewardesses at the time. I liked that better.

Blue tops, white bottoms are the best.  This grinds me gears.  At least we get to see blue tops on Thanksgiving.  

• Like (+1) 4