MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, MDH said:

For the longest time coaches and GMs in the league said that the college offense wouldn’t work in the NFL. I always wondered why.

Baltimore sure seems to run a college option offense with great success.

For the longest time the new college offenses didn't work.

Now these players are permeating the NFL year after year so things are changing.

It's evolution.  BUT don't underestimate the adaptability of NFL defenses.

A few years ago that "college coach" in Philadelphia was all the rage.

3 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Lamar looks great but its the typical flash in the NFL. Last year was Mahomes and this year is Jackson. Its like Mahomes has suddenly dropped off the face of the earth this season. 

If a 65% completion percentage, 2808 yards, and 18 TDS to only 2 INTS is falling off a cliff we need to shove Allen off of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

36 tried to pick it up and run. Just fall on it.

He's the same DB that drew the unsportsmanlike flag for swatting the ball away from the refs.  If I'm John Harbaugh, I have a few words with him

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

We wish Allen was leading an elite offense. We wish Allen was getting legit MVP hype. If he was, nobody would be saying it wouldn’t last. 

There would be lots of skeptics. Even more so if he was doing it leading  an unconventional offense featuring him as a runner. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

We wish Allen was leading an elite offense. We wish Allen was getting legit MVP hype. If he was, nobody would be saying it wouldn’t last. 

The smart ones would. Running quarterbacks don't last. You have a very, very small window to win.