Game Thread 1st Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

It wont happen, but I would start thinking about letting McD go after losing to a much, much, MUCH more inferior coached team.

To be outcoached by Kitchens is embarrassing.

I'm not seeing mcd being outcoached here? Offence needs to do better that's the difference to me 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Announcer has been trying to jinx Allen on the interception thing all game... finally worked on Haushka

Haha...seen that happen at least 3 times this year with kickers and announcers bringing up some crazy streak they had...that ended 2 or 3 seconds later...

That should be banned by the networks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Devin Singletary hasn't touched the ball since the 12:52 mark of the 2nd quarter -- on an 8 yard gain.

Makes a lot of sense.....

Should be fired for this alone. Guy refuses to be sensible. Motor gashing them but who needs him. Team refuses to throw screens. Just not smart. 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

They want to hide Allen's deficiencies as much as the coaching staff does. 

Too bad you need your QB to be productive if you want to win against good teams in this league, otherwise you're stuck struggling against 0-8, 1-7, and 2-6 teams all year. 

When you are facing one of the worst rushing defenses in the league and your RB has almost 9 yards per carry... you can mix in a few damn runs.  What is it with people like you?  Just because I think we should run the ball a couple times doesn't mean I want the OC to be Marty Schottenheimer.

2 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Healthy scratch. He is not playing. 

I agree with the OP.  He has been mostly nonexistent this year.  I wasn't expecting sacks but was hoping he'd be a beast in the run game with lots of tackles for loss and pressures on the QB.  This hasn't materialized yet.

2 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Motor averaging like 8-9 yds/touch and he’s sitting mostly.

1/2 the fans on here would tell you they are a run first team, the rest of us would agree that they need to RUN the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1