Bills -1 over Philly

stevestojan

1) I think they are 1-3 on the road.

2) Cox had X-rays, should know soon about his condition.

3) If they weren't fired up for a game vs Dallas, not sure why the Bills would provide extra inspiration.

4) Wonder what the record is the following week for teams coming off an away Sunday night loss and then playing the next game away.

5) Hopefully Milano is back. Also hope Beane is snooping around, because if there is any injury, we are vulnerable at LB.

29 minutes ago, vincec said:

It is kind of strange that a 5-1 team can be just a 1 point home favorite against a 3-4 team on a two game losing streak.

That makes two of us.

McD has Philly roots. Hopefully this game means a little extra to him. I doubt it, but I hope so!

6 hours ago, cd1 said:

I re-watched today's game.  Josh Allen played pretty well. 

It was the Bills defense that struggled today.

I suppose if you have to have a bad day, the game against the Dolphins was survivable.

If the defense stinks it up again next week, our record will tell the tale.

Hopefully this is our defensive " stinker" for the season. Just about every good team goes through one. The fact we still won is gravy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, vincec said:

It is kind of strange that a 5-1 team can be just a 1 point home favorite against a 3-4 team on a two game losing streak.

I'm not sure you are taking into account strength of schedule...for both teams.

21 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Surprised we are favored at all considering today's outing.  Hoping they can get it done.

It's a week to week league.  Rarely does a performance from one week carry over to the next.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

It's a week to week league.  Rarely does a performance from one week carry over to the next.

I’m surprised more people don’t realize this. What you did last week generally has little impact on what happens this week. Different matchups and just the way the ball bounces. How do you explain the Cowboys losing to the Jets and then destroying the Eagles? Chiefs look like world beaters and then lose 2 straight at home. As they say, it’s tough winning in this league.

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm against anybody shooting up, let alone the Bills line. I am a bit confused regarding which line you mean, OL or DL? You do know that the pros are routinely tested for drug use and we could get our whole line (whichever line you mean) suspended, don't you?

If I had to pick one, I'm going with the DL shooting up. Gotta get to the Wentz. If they need a little juice, let em drink!

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

On the Long balls

Yes, they were all overthrown... Or was the Receiver not fast enough?  

;);) 

The CBS announcer mentioned that he thought Brown looked back too soon which slowed him down.  But even at that, Josh over threw him.