Bills -1 over Philly

stevestojan

5-1.  Good teams find ways to win.  Today was ugly, but in the end this team picked themselves up and did what they had to.  It wasn't pretty, but we won by 10.  I mean, is everyone freaking out over the 49ers only beating Washington by 9?

Just win, baby.

Just have to play our own game. If Allen protects the ball, we can beat this team at home. This is a really good test and 6-1 is a record that makes you start to think “this could be real.” Find a way to score more then they do. Get the run going early and often and don’t let Josh throw us out of a game. Play smart and play physical and get the defense back on track. This game is huge. 6-1 is so much better then 5-2. Keep stacking wins, please. Go Bills!

This is not a good result for the Bills. Are the Eagles really going to lose three in a row? They'll be desperate. You'd have really liked to see Philly win tonight.

53 minutes ago, Aaronthebaron said:

Doug Pederson is 1-4 in second away games. Hope they’re too eager to get home this time too.

This will be the third in a row though, not the second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is not a good result for the Bills. Are the Eagles really going to lose three in a row? They'll be desperate. You'd have really liked to see Philly win tonight.

This will be the third in a row though, not the second.

I don't like the Philly result one bit. You would think the Bills line should shoot up based on the Eagles performance. If that doesn't happen, I'll be concerned. I tend to put a decent amount of stock in these things; been watching it too many years to ignore.

1 hour ago, DrDare said:

We are going to be favored by 3.5 after Philly's horrid performance Sunday night

Hope so.

Bills should be able to move the ball on Philly if Cox is out. If he’s healthy we rely more on Allen and know Schwartz will have a lot of looks to challenge him. Eagles secondary is their weakness so look for a big game out of the TEs and a big game from one of our WRs.

I’m not too worried about the Eagles being “super motivated” vs the Bills.  They just don’t look like a very good team.  Wentz looks ordinary, their WRs are trash, and their defensive backfield is pathetic.  Bills should probably be favored by 6 or 7, but they won’t be.

I take nothing for granted.

The Eagles were embarrassed tonight, and will be very desperate to get a win.

The Bills cannot take this game lightly, which I doubt they will. The defense needs to come back with a strong performance, and we need more consistency from the offense.

Enough with the cute plays Daboll, play the offense to it's strengths.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I keep telling ppl that the eagles are a trash team. Do you people believe now!

No!

I'm not very confident in Buffalo after yesterday's scare vs Miami. To many mistakes and just plain sloppy. 

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

This week's a win. Take it to the bank.

The Bills are built for close games. I really hoped they would overmatch Miami and crush them but Fitzy made some incredible throws and runs yesterday. Philly doesn't scare me but I'm sure we don't scare them either.  

24-21 ....flip a coin

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

The Bills are built for close games. I really hoped they would overmatch Miami and crush them but Fitzy made some incredible throws and runs yesterday. Philly doesn't scare me but I'm sure we don't scare them either.  

24-21 ....flip a coin

Hosts on 97.5 in Philadelphia have been calling this game an Eagles loss for weeks.

FWIW.