Bills -1 over Philly

stevestojan

27 minutes ago, MDH said:

Next week is a “just win” game. Today wasn’t.

Win next week and I don’t care how.

Win every week and I don’t care how.  Me, I could not care less how ugly a win is, as long as it’s a win.  5-1 baby!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Surprised we are favored at all considering today's outing.  Hoping they can get it done.

We’re 5-1. I know everyone was expecting a 500-2 blowout today and we’ve beat some bad teams, but we’re 5-1. Today’s outing was 1 scoop and score from matching the line. Trust the process for god sakes. :)

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

We’re 5-1. I know everyone was expecting a 500-2 blowout today and we’ve beat some bad teams, but we’re 5-1. Today’s outing was 1 scoop and score from matching the line. Trust the process for god sakes. :)

Relax.  The point I made is valid.  And it's "God's sake".  Not "god sakes'....for God's sake.

• Like (+1) 2

That was an easy opening line to guess. 

32 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Bills will win next week against philly easier than today. Anyone that thought we'd blow out the fins was only looking at the record and final score of the miami previous games.

Fitzpatrick hadnt been playing and Rosen cant carry a suspect team atm.

Miami had been in every game except against Baltimore and they had an idiotic defensive gameplan for the ravens.

I fully expected what happened today to happen and i am encouraged by what buffalo did today.

no it wont be easier than the opponent you faced today

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

For God Sakes, shut the ***** up. 

Classic..lost an argument and you result to direct insults.  Point is, we as Bills fans are happy they won, but today's performance was alarming.  Also, your lack of knowledge regarding grammar is also alarming.  And sad.  Most people who completed at least junior high would know how to correctly use possessive language.  Hang in there.  Get a tutor and you'll get there.  I'm rooting for you.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Bills will win next week against philly easier than today. Anyone that thought we'd blow out the fins was only looking at the record and final score of the miami previous games.

Fitzpatrick hadnt been playing and Rosen cant carry a suspect team atm.

Miami had been in every game except against Baltimore and they had an idiotic defensive gameplan for the ravens.

I fully expected what happened today to happen and i am encouraged by what buffalo did today.

Not going to lie, I didn't expect the defense to be so bad today. The offense was wrongly booed today, the defense deserved those today

It's great we're 5-1, though.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

We will need to play a hell of a lot better than we did today. 

56 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope today was a good reason to increase their focus. Being a big favorite does not win you the game. Bad first half, came back and won by 10. UGLY, but progress. Learning to win close games with a young core learning from some vets is a good thing. A win is a win! ?

Yeah, this is where I am.  They haven’t been in this position before and needed to get a taste of adversity as the favorite.  The key is that they pulled through thanks to two All-Pro plays by Tre White and a fantastic 2nd half by Josh.  It’s definitely true that teams need to “learn” how to win.

8 minutes ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

That was an easy opening line to guess. 

no it wont be easier than the opponent you faced today

Well i guess thats to be seen. Miami is not as bad as everyone thinks with Fitz as QB. Just like the jets are way better with darnold playing. But you sound like an philly fan so just take this future L and live with it ?.

24 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Win every week and I don’t care how.  Me, I could not care less how ugly a win is, as long as it’s a win.  5-1 baby!

Go Bills!!!

Yes...Philly will be coming to play. Hopefully today the Bills got a wake up call again.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Not going to lie, I didn't expect the defense to be so bad today. The offense was wrongly booed today, the defense deserved those today

It's great we're 5-1, though.

Fitzpatrick plays great when everyone counts him out. He'll scramble and dive head first for first downs. You arent going to confuse fitz with your defense and miami has pretty good wrs.

Fitz plays horrible when he starts to think he is a actual franchise QB. 

I expected miami to keep it close today. Miami's defense played pretty good against dallas but rosen just gave dallas the cover and the blowout win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Fitzpatrick plays great when everyone counts him out. He'll scramble and dive head first for first downs. You arent going to confuse fitz with your defense and miami has pretty good wrs.

Fitz plays horrible when he starts to think he is a actual franchise QB. 

I expected miami to keep it close today. Miami's defense played pretty good against dallas but rosen just gave dallas the cover and the blowout win.

I get that, when he's on he's on, but the D layed a giant egg today. They deserved the boo birds today.

7 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I get that, when he's on he's on, but the D layed a giant egg today. They deserved the boo birds today.

I dont agree with that. This is still a NFL team that has talent. Ive even debated people before the game today saying Oklahoma sooners would beat this miami team. No any NFL team that gets good to great QB play is a threat to win any given sunday.

Heck our Oline looked horrible with Trent Edwards before we put Fitz in for us. He always gets the ball out quick because he is great at pre snap reads.

I was more encouraged our D buckled down towards the end. 

I also cant ever remember Fitz throwing a bad pass i.e. double coverage. All fitz picks were either over throws or underthrows basically because of his lack of arm strength.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills

21 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Classic..lost an argument and you result to direct insults.  Point is, we as Bills fans are happy they won, but today's performance was alarming.  Also, your lack of knowledge regarding grammar is also alarming.  And sad.  Most people who completed at least junior high would know how to correctly use possessive language.  Hang in there.  Get a tutor and you'll get there.  I'm rooting for you.

Thanks for rooting for me. 

Actually, You’re right. This is silly. Apologize for name calling. Go Bills.