Bills -1 over Philly

stevestojan

8 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Another good test.  Hope they are more prepared than the Dolphins game.  Go Bills!

I hope today was a good reason to increase their focus. Being a big favorite does not win you the game. Bad first half, came back and won by 10. UGLY, but progress. Learning to win close games with a young core learning from some vets is a good thing. A win is a win! ?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Surprised we are favored at all considering today's outing.  Hoping they can get it done.

Line definitely subject to change after PHL vs DAL tonite. We’ll see what happens, but I agree they might end up a slight home dog. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Line definitely subject to change after PHL vs DAL tonite. We’ll see what happens, but I agree they might end up a slight home dog. 

I'm hoping both the Eagles and Cowboys look bad.  Also I'd never wish injuries upon players, but if a number of them befell both teams, I can live with it.

Bills can obviously win this game. Eagles run D is great so Allen will need to bring his arm and make GOOD decisions. 

Defense as usual will keep us in the game and getting Milano back will be huge. Good game next week at the Ralph. This will be the game the offense will have to show the defense that they can return the favor. 

Edited by Trey Roberts
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

I'm hoping both the Eagles and Cowboys look bad.  Also I'd never wish injuries upon players, but if a number of them befell both teams, I can live with it.

Division game for first so I’d expect a physical slugfest of a game. Things happen, so Bills fans will be watching closely. 

The only thing I'll be rooting for tonight is severe injuries for both teams.   Maybe a speaker will fall in Jerryworld. 

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Next week is a “just win” game. Today wasn’t.

Win next week and I don’t care how.

This game was more important than next week as far as tiebreakers go.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills will win next week against philly easier than today. Anyone that thought we'd blow out the fins was only looking at the record and final score of the miami previous games.

Fitzpatrick hadnt been playing and Rosen cant carry a suspect team atm.

Miami had been in every game except against Baltimore and they had an idiotic defensive gameplan for the ravens.

I fully expected what happened today to happen and i am encouraged by what buffalo did today.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills
  • Like (+1) 1