Knox better win “Angry runs” on GMFB!!

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Someone needs to give Kyle Brandt an award. That dude was amped up beyond belief. He couldnt even breath at the end of segment.. ? Props to Rambo!

I was not a fan of his attempts to do radio when he filled in for Rome, but he has certainly found his own niche now. Good for him. 

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I had never heard of any of this until fans started talking about it on Sunday after the big play.

Just watched the segment and enjoyed it.  I'll watch out for this in the future.

You should really look up week 2.  He does a piece on Josh Allen's stiff arm of a lb that is hilarious.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I had never heard of any of this until fans started talking about it on Sunday after the big play.

Just watched the segment and enjoyed it.  I'll watch out for this in the future.

Glad Knox won.

Daboll better start feeding this kid the ball like a maniac.  He can do this every game IMO.

geez man. you've been missing out. its been my favorite morning sports show going on 3 years now.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reasons he won:

-Rambo shirt in locker room after the game 

-Bengals sideline reactions 

-context - 4th qtr with Game on the line 

Kay and Schrager voted for Knox. Burleson voted for the other guy.

Burleson is kind of a weenie. I feel like he might still be figuring out his broadcaster/on-air persona, but the guy is way too quick to crown things. After week one he was on CBS calling Sammy Watkins the best receiver in the league just based on that first game. I get that these guys gotta make comments like these sometimes but Burleson seems like a guy who's always doing that so it kinda diminishes his thoughts/opinions. 

And yeah, he picked Cinci as his absolute lock of the week. I mean, you gotta kinda have a negative slant towards Buffalo at that point. They've been playing good ball and the Bengals had just got slapped by San Fran, but they were gonna be the sure thing? Bah. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Burleson is kind of a weenie. I feel like he might still be figuring out his broadcaster/on-air persona, but the guy is way too quick to crown things. After week one he was on CBS calling Sammy Watkins the best receiver in the league just based on that first game. I get that these guys gotta make comments like these sometimes but Burleson seems like a guy who's always doing that so it kinda diminishes his thoughts/opinions. 

And yeah, he picked Cinci as his absolute lock of the week. I mean, you gotta kinda have a negative slant towards Buffalo at that point. They've been playing good ball and the Bengals had just got slapped by San Fran, but they were gonna be the sure thing? Bah. 

Actually, Burleson is IMO the better of the 2 gents on the whole.  Nate has not shown as much love as Kay, Kyle and Pete has for the Bills but he gives them props. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I mean one of them was going to pick the other play to keep it close the decision was made elsewhere we're just seeing the script.

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I cannot stop watching that play (that and the Eagle fan). It was tremendous, it was not one but two Bengals, and it basically won the game late in the fourth quarter.

Is agholor really gonna buy him tickets or serve up a knuckle sandwich ??

9 hours ago, blacklabel said:

He seems to always have a lot of negativity for Buffalo.  I think he tried to get a FA visit here and they told him even our guys are better than you or something.?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

I was thinking Hughes getting a tipped ball interception and Knoxing Brady on the way to the end zone.

Marcia wanted no part of Drayton Florence on his pick 6 in 2011.  Queef Marcia ran the other way.

I was working all day and finally had a chance to watch this.  Kyle Brandt done lost his damn mind!  When he got out the Rambo headband, I couldn't stop laughing.  Just so much fun to watch!  Congratulations to JuggerKnox!  Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.

Edited by Freddie's Dead