Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills vs Bengals Pre-Game thread

Recommended Posts

JUST WIN BABY

 

Image result for Buffalo bills gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited about the game but worried about the RB situation. I think Yeldon is much better then people realize and if it was up to me, I’d start him. He can really catch it out of the backfield and is a much better runner then people seem to think. What I’m worried about is more Gore. This guy has 88 yards on 30 carries this year. That’s not a typo. The guy is done. Singletary has 127 on 10 carries...that’s also not a typo. We are blocking people. The holes are there. Gore’s legs are just shot. Strangely this coaching staff is missing that though. Today we can’t sprinkle in the explosive Singletary. All that’s going to mean is more Gore. The only thing about that season that has been a negative so far IMO. Either way, hopefully the Bills find a way to use that home opener energy to keep this train rolling. Get that win. Go Bills!

  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I 100% Expext the Bills first offensive play to be a long shot down the field.

 

If they connect, the crowd will be insane. Feed off that energy and ride the momentum into the sunset. 

 

Plus, I think the Bengals secondary is JV, so why not test that early?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOOOOOOOOOOODMORNING Bills fans!

 

Gorgeous Day in WNY! Our team is here for the Home Opener and sporting a 1st time EVER 2-0 Record from the Road!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME WINNING FOOTBALL?!?

  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I think daboll is willing to do it. Not the Turk schonert offenses of old... Run, run, pass on 3rd and long. Daboll has shown he's willing to come out and throw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I 100% Expext the Bills first offensive play to be a long shot down the field.

 

If they connect, the crowd will be insane. Feed off that energy and ride the momentum into the sunset. 

 

Plus, I think the Bengals secondary is JV, so why not test that early?

Bring out the Jets gameplan and pass the first 30 consecutive plays... :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Very excited about the game but worried about the RB situation. I think Yeldon is much better then people realize and if it was up to me, I’d start him. He can really catch it out of the backfield and is a much better runner then people seem to think. What I’m worried about is more Gore. This guy has 88 yards on 30 carries this year. That’s not a typo. The guy is done. Singletary has 127 on 10 carries...that’s also not a typo. We are blocking people. The holes are there. Gore’s legs are just shot. Strangely this coaching staff is missing that though. Today we can’t sprinkle in the explosive Singletary. All that’s going to mean is more Gore. The only thing about that season that has been a negative so far IMO. Either way, hopefully the Bills find a way to use that home opener energy to keep this train rolling. Get that win. Go Bills!


Frank Gore was very good last week. I’m sorry you can’t see that. He’s not a problem. 
 

Go Bills

  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two points;

 

1.  The Bengals are going to be desperate.  This is a must win game for them, they know they can’t start 0-3.  We are going to get their best shot today.

 

2.  If we lose the media will say, “See, the Bills are still the Bills”.   If the Bills win, the media will point out that they are 3-0 playing against three teams that are all 0-3.  They can discount us either way.  Ultimately, I say screw the media.

 

Go Bills!!!

 

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's freaking gooooooooooo

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

Two points;

 

1.  The Bengals are going to be desperate.  This is a must win game for them, they know they can’t start 0-3.  We are going to get their best shot.

 

2.  If we lose the media will say, “See, the Bills are still the Bills”.   If the Bills win, the media will point out that they are 3-0 playing against three teams that are all 0-3.  They can discount us either way.

 

Don't care. Just win.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eball said:


Frank Gore was very good last week. I’m sorry you can’t see that. He’s not a problem. 
 

Go Bills

He had 19 carries for 68 yards. How is that very good? Singletary has 57 on 6. I was at the game. Holes are there, he’s just not fast enough to hit them. And I’m not even mad at Gore. He’s old. He is way better then he should still be. I’m good with Gore being on the team. But HE should be the guy getting 5 carries. While the other back gets 15-20. Not the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is going to be a tough game for the Bills.   Tre is not 100% and Boyd and Ross are very good.  If the Bengals get bad guy J. Mixon going we will suffer.

 

I also think we are going to miss Devin quite sorely.

 

The turnovers will tell the outcome.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He had 19 carries for 68 yards. How is that very good? Singletary has 57 on 6. I was at the game. Holes are there, he’s just not fast enough to hit them. And I’m not even mad at Gore. He’s old. He is way better then he should still be. I’m good with Gore being on the team. But HE should be the guy getting 5 carries. While the other back gets 15-20. Not the other way around.

Chill a bit, you’re working yourself, get a toke and a decafe,  I’m certain the coaches have a plan, really... positive vibes Moriarty, positive vibes... 

 

Go Bills!!!

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...